Moving to Dubai with 3 children under 3 looking for lots of advice homes, nurseries etc | ExpatWoman.com

Moving to Dubai with 3 children under 3 looking for lots of advice homes, nurseries etc

Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 01:09
Hi There My Husband and I are relocating to Dubai for business and bringing our three young boys with us. I would appreciate any recommendations on places to live and nurseries bearing in mind we will be working in media city. I've been recommended green community, Arabian heights, falcon city and springs. I really want somewhere that is a family gated community that has swimming pools and places for the children to play. Can anyone recommend reputable real estate agents? Also looking for recommendations of nurseries who do early years framework curriculum the same as UK and any advice on schools. Am I right in thinking children start school at 3? How does that compare with the UK school entry system? Where can we take our children at weekends and on days off? Are there children's groups? We are coming over 22/6 for 3 weeks so would like to attend some groups and meet people. Will also be requiring a car. What do people recommend..... Buying second hand off here or leasing? Leasing seems very expensive! Sorry for all the questions but we're starting totally from scratch with no knowledge of the above other than what I've researched on here. Thank you :biggrin:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY