Salon stylist that can help suggest Kerastase products to suit my hair type | ExpatWoman.com

Salon stylist that can help suggest Kerastase products to suit my hair type

Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 09:22

I've been struggling with my haircare routine and would like to give Kerastase products (shampoo/conditioner/etc) a try as they get rave reviews. Can anyone recommend a knowledgeable stylist who can accurately guide me on what to get based on my hair type? I know a lot of salons carry the product but usually the stylists there tend to give very generic suggestions rather than a proper assessment.

I only ask as these products are expensive and trial and error would really put me out of pocket (and might wreak havoc on my hair and scalp as well)!

Thanks!

Latest post on 30 May 2015 - 09:54
You will only get 250ml size here I have never come across travel sizes they work out around the equivalent of 20 pounds gbp but last for a long time I order the litre bottles off strawberry.net and they last me for 5 months
Latest post on 30 May 2015 - 02:56
Thanks all for the feedback. I guess I'll just need to consider my hair type on my own and go for it. I'll look for travel sizes and try the informed trial and error method I suppose!
Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 19:11
I did my own research and use a varying different range but the elixir ultime and Bain satin are my favourites You have to change them every few months so I buy different ones for my hair type I buy them from Roots in Barsha
Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 11:38
Amro Salons use Kerastase products and also sell them. I can't recommend a particular stylist but I find them all to be good and have never had a bad experience.
Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 11:17
Thanks chezmoi. I'm looking for Kerastase shampoo/conditioner advice although the before/after pictures in her portfolio look amazing!
Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 10:11
Have a consultation with Yanni, she is very skilled and professional and would never advise a treatment that could damage your hair. She does Olaplex too, check out her work here [url=https://www.facebook.com/YanniSalon/info?tab=page_info'>link[/url'>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY