One week off in June | ExpatWoman.com

One week off in June

Latest post on 30 May 2015 - 20:09
Thank you so much ladies! Great ideas ;)
Latest post on 30 May 2015 - 15:17
Burj khaleefa - there is an offer on groupon or cobone Agee with Ajman - Ajman Saray, ajman palace & Kempiniski have nice beaches. Ajman Fairmont beach is not as clean as the other 3. you can find half board offers on groupon/ cobone A nice day at a spa, you can book a couples massage - there are loads of offers in hotels- entertainer body have many good vouchers and there are offers on groupon & cobone - but go for 5 stars hotels. There was an offer on groupon for couples in Ajman Kempiniski with free beach and spa entry for 500. It includes a wrap & massage + free beach entry.
Latest post on 30 May 2015 - 14:12
Go to Bab al Shams for the day. Lovely cold pool. They charge 175 dhs but there are vouchers in Entertainer Body.
Latest post on 30 May 2015 - 09:07
The Bus Tour is very good and includes a trip on the Creek, walking tours of the Souks and I think free entrance to the Museum. Well worth doing in old Dubai. Everyone I know who has done it has really enjoyed it, Trip to Abu Dhabi for the day - Mangroves, Grand Mosque, visit to the Emirates Palace Hotel and/or just to see the city. Beach day at one of the hotels in Ajman - Kempinski or the Fairmont - very close to Dubai but a change of scenery (or you can do this on the Palm in Dubai if you don't want to go that far) Afternoon tea in one of the hotels (loads of recommendations on this forum) Have dinner by the fountains and enjoy the fact that you don't have to go to work the next day If you are feeling energetic - the trampoline centre in Al Quoz, ice skating etc RAK or Fujeriah for 1 or 2 nights - drive over one morning, enjoy some time by the pool or chilling on the beach, dinner, morning by the pool and come back Pick a different cuisine for every day and use Trip Advisor or What's On to find places for breakfast/lunch/dinner for that cuisine - then you could dine your way around the world from Dubai! What ever you do, as someone else said, many people save all year to come to Dubai for a weeks holiday in June - pretend you are one of them and have a great time. There's lots to do if you put on a smile and believe you'll enjoy it! :)
Latest post on 30 May 2015 - 09:00
Book yourself into the Maha. Really good summer deals, lovely large bedouin style tent-villas with private pool, camel riding at sunset ...
Latest post on 30 May 2015 - 07:24
It's hard for me to think of anything, I've been here so long, to say I'm burned out of malls is an understatement. However, Dubai mall is always bustling, and the al bahar place has nice views and it's cool inside. Otherwise, what haven't you done here, what are some of your interests? I am willing to do anything new!! I was thinking of taking the hop on hop off bus tour! (That's how desperate I am lol) Probably movies while my daughter is at the nursery and that's all I can think of Oh and I've never been to wild Wadi (been to Atlantis).
Latest post on 30 May 2015 - 06:51
It's hard for me to think of anything, I've been here so long, to say I'm burned out of malls is an understatement. However, Dubai mall is always bustling, and the al bahar place has nice views and it's cool inside. Otherwise, what haven't you done here, what are some of your interests?
Latest post on 30 May 2015 - 06:33
Some people save all year to be able to holiday in Dubai in June (July and August, too). Why not pretend you don't live in Dubai and be tourists for a week- you might find out things about Dubai you never knew existed. This is probably what we are going to do so I'm asking what are the suggestions. It's not going to be Ramadan yet so that's good,
Latest post on 30 May 2015 - 06:32
Go to Jordan. The weather is much cooler in June and it's not so far away. Lots to see and do in a week. But my daughter has some therapy classes that she must attend so I can't leave Dubai (unfortunately). Thank you for the suggestion, I heard its beautiful.
Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 22:29
Some people save all year to be able to holiday in Dubai in June (July and August, too). Why not pretend you don't live in Dubai and be tourists for a week- you might find out things about Dubai you never knew existed.
Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 22:12
Go to Jordan. The weather is much cooler in June and it's not so far away. Lots to see and do in a week.
Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 22:09
So my husband is taking a week off from work next month and we are going to have to spend it in Dubai And it's too hot to do anything!! So any suggestions are welcome :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY