October 2015 due dates | ExpatWoman.com

October 2015 due dates

Latest post on 07 October 2015 - 20:39
Hello all. Not sure if anyone is checking the thread still. I was due end of September but gave birth on Saturday night to a baby girl at all Zahara with Dr Yamini Dhar. Great experience. Had a water birth which was awesome and the birthing suite was amazing. Recovery suite was nice and the midwives were all very lovely. This is my number 2. DS is 5 so a bit of a gap. Struggling this time with feeding. DD is determined to ruin my nipples it seems. Anyone know of a good Breastfeeding group/doctor? Should probably get help before it gets really bad Would be great to catch up with any new mums - I'm in the Al barsha area.....
Latest post on 30 September 2015 - 11:10
Hi ladies, I am also due in the mid October. Would love to meet other pregnant ladies
Latest post on 12 August 2015 - 10:38
Hi everyonr.i wanted to ask has anyone tried any of the new ob gyn doctors at sulaiman al habib? The best two doctors left and i have no idea about the others.if anyone could recommend a good female doctor i would really appreciate it.thank you
Latest post on 11 August 2015 - 17:14
Yes plenty of us are due in Oct-about 12/13 of us in the group. We're ff to pre natal pilates at Real pilates on Mon eve at 6pm, the dinner at Pizza Express. Welcome to join x
Latest post on 10 August 2015 - 18:24
Hi lades, I'm due with my first, a little boy, on Oct 9th in mediclinic city hospital. I would love to meet some mums who are due same time or even same hospital. I'm going to try attend the coffee morning and love to meet some new mums there too or if you ladies live near by. I live in the Greens near media city.
Latest post on 09 August 2015 - 18:24
Hi ladies how are we all getting on ? Benoir could you let me know if you guys meet in the evening again as would be nice to meet some others but evening would be better for me I'm on British mums but didn't see anything about a night meet up xx
Latest post on 26 July 2015 - 12:04
Hi, are any of you members of British mums on fb group? If so, I thought I'd let the working ladies know that we're grabbing a coffee at starbucks marina mall, on Tues at 7pm. welcome to join. Anyone else is welcome too. Admin-I do come to your mornings too but if we're working sometimes its hard for us to make it, so hope you don't mind. Thx x
Latest post on 14 July 2015 - 13:05
Hello Ladies, I am due Oct. 3rd, but i have also been told Sep 29th (is this normal)? Clearly, it's my first baby-- I am a little anxious and overwhelmed. It has taken me 3 doctors and now finally settled and happy with the 4th doctor at the American Hospital (Dr. Raj). I wish I would have read up on Dr. Yamini's feedback at Al Zahra (would have been closer for me as I live in Jebel Ali). So, are you ladies attending the coffee mornings? When is the next one (has there been a change of schedule cuz of ramadan)? Well, would love to meet some of you and hear back. I have just stopped working after 15 years of WORK!! Kinda going krazeee :) Thanks for listening/reading :) The due date calculated based on your LMP is the one which doctor follows for everything (specially how long they can wait for an over due baby) . It is normal to get a different due date based on a scan done by radiologist but in my case it has never made any difference. So I always focus on the original due date. No clue about coffee morning schedule but since Ramadan is ending in 2 or 3 more days. Things should be back to normal after eid. Hope that helps.
Latest post on 13 July 2015 - 00:22
Hello Ladies, I am due Oct. 3rd, but i have also been told Sep 29th (is this normal)? Clearly, it's my first baby-- I am a little anxious and overwhelmed. It has taken me 3 doctors and now finally settled and happy with the 4th doctor at the American Hospital (Dr. Raj). I wish I would have read up on Dr. Yamini's feedback at Al Zahra (would have been closer for me as I live in Jebel Ali). So, are you ladies attending the coffee mornings? When is the next one (has there been a change of schedule cuz of ramadan)? Well, would love to meet some of you and hear back. I have just stopped working after 15 years of WORK!! Kinda going krazeee :) Thanks for listening/reading :)
Latest post on 10 July 2015 - 14:56
Dear comp99, You are most welcome dear. Happy to help.I wish you a safe and easy delivery too. :)
Latest post on 09 July 2015 - 12:15
Hello :) I am consulting with Dr.Yamini Dhar. So far my experience with her has been wonderful. No complaints as such as she patiently hears out all our woes and worries. I have not faced any major delays so far but around 15-20 minutes of waiting time during the appointments. I recently went on a tour of the maternity ward and I was really satisfied with the knowledge of the midwife who handled the tour and answered all the queries very patiently. I would recommend it to expectant moms especially first timers like me as it has helped put my mind at ease. The overall experience has been good with the friendly nurses and lab technicians, admin & billing (a bit slow). I am a bit disappointed with the Pharmacy at the hospital as I have had to buy my medicines outside as they have been out of stock couple of times. I had to move from The City Hospital in Oud Metha where I was initially going for the first 3 months as the traffic towards Oud Metha was terrible from Dubai and Barsha is much convenient for us.Barely 15 minutes from home! Hope this helps :) Thanks you for your detailed reply. That's exactly what I wanted to know. As DH was recommending city hospital but I was not sure of the traffic issues. Wish you an easy delivery.
Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 15:32
Hello :) I am consulting with Dr.Yamini Dhar. So far my experience with her has been wonderful. No complaints as such as she patiently hears out all our woes and worries. I have not faced any major delays so far but around 15-20 minutes of waiting time during the appointments. I recently went on a tour of the maternity ward and I was really satisfied with the knowledge of the midwife who handled the tour and answered all the queries very patiently. I would recommend it to expectant moms especially first timers like me as it has helped put my mind at ease. The overall experience has been good with the friendly nurses and lab technicians, admin & billing (a bit slow). I am a bit disappointed with the Pharmacy at the hospital as I have had to buy my medicines outside as they have been out of stock couple of times. I had to move from The City Hospital in Oud Metha where I was initially going for the first 3 months as the traffic towards Oud Metha was terrible from Dubai and Barsha is much convenient for us.Barely 15 minutes from home! Hope this helps :)
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 15:38
Hello ladies! I am due on October 2nd. Congratulations to all of us! :) Our first baby and I am with Al Zahra Dubai. Has anyone signed up for cord blood bank? I will be registering with LifeCell based in India. Any suggestions/recommendations/anyone signing up with me for some added discount on their charges? x Congrats. Who are you seeing at Zahra? How is the experience so far regarding appointments , wait time, Nurses, billing , radiology and lab? I am seeing a doctor at a clinic who delivers at Zahra but I would rather like to see someone at hospital direct .Your feedback would be great. Thanks.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 14:56
Hello ladies! I am due on October 2nd. Congratulations to all of us! :) Our first baby and I am with Al Zahra Dubai. Has anyone signed up for cord blood bank? I will be registering with LifeCell based in India. Any suggestions/recommendations/anyone signing up with me for some added discount on their charges? x
Latest post on 28 June 2015 - 21:01
Dear Vanessa Sorry to know that you are feeling like this. Out of the blue is a great Facebook support group and they have weekly meet up group. I really advice you to join them. I found great support from Andrea the lady that runs the group. She her self suffered from PND.
Latest post on 18 June 2015 - 18:21
Hi ladies selling a few items that may be useful 1 year old all 100 aed each or all for 450 You can google them for descriptions of unsure Large Gro black our blind Natal hypnotherapy 4 CD course inc relaxing birth music Tens machine White nappy changing / storage case (never used) Message me star007dubai@ gmail . Com
Latest post on 16 June 2015 - 15:50
I'm due on October 24th. I would love to meet up with anyone that's depressed. I am going through a very very hard time and the last thing I want is another mum to tell me being pregnant is the best feeling in the world or that this is a miracle and a great time etc. It hurts when I walk , I can barely move and my legs are numb and my back aches and I have period like pains and suicidal thoughts daily. If anyone is going through some similar pregnancy I'd love some support. I have no friends as all my friends are single and dissapeared once I married and got pregnant.
Latest post on 14 June 2015 - 21:36
Thanks Benoir I will come to some of the coffee morning but can't until i'm at least 34 weeks as I'm so limited in what I can do at the moment. Also, I don't think i'll let myself believe that having this baby is a reality until that time. I live next to Dubai Mall but its too far to walk. I went to the coffee mornings when I was pregnant before though and look forward to going later on. Hope to meet you all in the future though x
Latest post on 14 June 2015 - 12:44
Hi ladies, I have finally arrived to Dubai :) Will any of you be attending the coffee mornings this week? it would be great to meet You all Xx
Latest post on 14 June 2015 - 10:09
Hi ladies :) I'm due October 20th with a little girl, very excited! Unfortunately I cant make the EW meet ups as I work through the week so if anyone meets up in the evening/weekends I'd love to join :) x
Latest post on 11 June 2015 - 16:42
Oh bless you Eves1984 , I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you rest as much as you can...if you need anything please fee free to ask. I can't even imagine what you've been through, sending hugs xxx I met some great ladies at the coffee morning at Marina Mall. Next wk it's at M cafe in Emirates Golf Club I think?
Latest post on 11 June 2015 - 11:13
Hi all I am due October time. My official due date is 6 November but I have a cervical cerclage which will hopefully be removed mid October so I expect I'll be a little early. Would be good to meet mums due at a similar time. Unfortunately I am on modified bed rest and will be on stricter bed rest in July/August (I won't go into too much detail as I know it's upsetting for others but I am on bed rest due to losing my first baby when he was two weeks in December after he was born at 25 weeks) I can't attend the Mums and Bumps meet ups for a while yet. Anyone based in Downtown?
Latest post on 11 June 2015 - 08:39
Hi ladies, would love to meet some of you. I will go to the meet up today at marina mall at little more cafe-its on between 10-12pm. i might get there around 10.30am. I haven't been to one since my last pregnancy. But i did make some great friends from it before, so I'm sorry for those who didn't have a great exp. I'll be there and will make you feel welcome, so please come along and say hi. My name is Sykes x
Latest post on 11 June 2015 - 08:33
I would love to meet up I'm in the springs and also attending Al Zahra ( I had posted my email address but the admin have deleted it :( maybe we should try and meet at one of the organised events and then can go from their ? Stacey
Latest post on 10 June 2015 - 21:06
Hello All, Im due with my first, a little girl, on Oct 9th, I would love to meet some mums who are due same time, Im 24, and have had a bad experience attempting to join a coffee morning, so please bare that in mind.. if anyone wants to meet up please let me know. I live in Jebel Ali
Latest post on 10 June 2015 - 17:44
How funny!! How is your pregnancy going? I get super tired easily and am munching everything in sight. Where are you all having your babies? I'm going to go to Al Zahra x
Latest post on 10 June 2015 - 15:07
I'm due Oct 1st with a boy and I live on The Palm, would love to meet mums due in Oct too. Not any of us due in Oct are there??? How are you girls getting on with your pregnancies? I am also due on the 1st Oct with a boy. I live in JVT. I work full time though so could only meet up after work
Latest post on 08 June 2015 - 08:08
Hello, If you wish to meet up please come along to one of our coffee mornings. This is an organised event and a safe way to meet new friends for the first time as you will be in a group and public environment. Please refer to our forum rules regarding sharing your personal information on the forum: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_faqs_forum_rules_8392.aspx HTH EW Admin
Latest post on 08 June 2015 - 03:46
A get together sounds great. I will be based in media city for the first month but happy to come over to the marina...
Latest post on 07 June 2015 - 14:20
Hi shall we organise a get together in Marina Mall wk after next? Be good to meet you all. Not sure if this side is convenient for you ll or not. Where is everyone?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY