Peonies | ExpatWoman.com

Peonies

Latest post on 01 June 2015 - 14:39

Has anyone seen fresh peonies in any of the markets or flower shops recently?

Latest post on 04 June 2015 - 08:42
septembermama - I did just walk into Black Tulip and ask to purchase direct. They asked if I wanted an arrangement and when I said no, just the stems they directed me to the back where a man met me and took me into the chiller. I simply wanted some peonies because they are sentimental to me but they kept asking me if I wanted other flowers too. I paid 200AED for 10 stems - on their website they have 12 peony stems in a simple vase for 1730AED! I found this online about the Flower Centre so I'll definitely give them a try next time "Dubai Flower Centre can also be a one stop destination for travelers and tourist interested in buying flowers for their loved ones. Everything here is well wrapped and covered in a presentable manner. Among the well known companies in Dubai Flower Centre are Allisar flowers, Shirin flowers and Ceylinco Foliage Export Ltd just to mention a few."
Latest post on 03 June 2015 - 14:03
Anyone can just go to the whole sale flower market and black tulip warehouse?
Latest post on 03 June 2015 - 07:36
Thanks ladies! I was in Sharjah so stopped at the Black Tulip warehouse and they were kind enough to take me to the chillers and pick out exactly what I wanted. To just take the stems was a very, very reasonable price. I've written down these two spots for the future.
Latest post on 02 June 2015 - 10:31
go to Dubai Flower Centre at the Airport area.
Latest post on 01 June 2015 - 23:14
Saw some this morning in Spinneys in Motor city

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY