jess Jumeira reviews please ! | ExpatWoman.com

jess Jumeira reviews please !

Latest post on 01 June 2015 - 22:08

I know Jess is supposedly the best school in Dubai. My ds is in a very good primary school at the moment but they do not have any affiliation with good secondary school afterwards. is it difficult to get into an ib schools in grade six ? If it is that would help me make my decision to change or not easier. And how is the nationality mix at jess? Any Asians on the forum who have kids In Jess? We have a tour booked for next week but eager to know feedback from real parents esp regarding the school activities and academics.

Latest post on 02 June 2015 - 13:16
Hi Snoopy, I moved my child to JESS Jumeirah from another school and have been very happy. It is MUCH better in every way than our previous school. Kids from JESS J get automatic entry into JESS AR secondary. I don't know how hard it is to get into JESS AR from Year 7 (or into other IB schools), but we spent years on a waiting list before getting into JESS J so you'll need to see with them what the chances are of your child getting a place anytime soon. I don't know how old he is but I think it does get easier as they get older. HTH!
Latest post on 02 June 2015 - 10:17
Hi Snoopy. My DD got into JESS AR for september. THE AR location has a secondary school. I'm sure the Jumeirah students will also attend the AR location for secondary.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY