mason jars | ExpatWoman.com

mason jars

Latest post on 03 June 2015 - 16:17
ACE at Festival City have Kilner jars which are more or less the same as Mason Jars (I think Kilner are UK equivalent to US Mason jars?) They had lots of different sizes and colours too.
Latest post on 02 June 2015 - 08:48
Hello would anyone be able to help me out in finding. Place where I could buy mason jars in bulk.. cos im very interested in doing some home made jams.. and giving as gifts at a party.. Please assist me.. n cheap too.. Ohhhh.... Chutney! A good excuse to go the fruit and veg market near the airport and buy in bulk and not worry too much about how quickly it will all go off! Making Jam and Chutney with my older children...weekend out of the mall...perfect. Thank you!
Latest post on 02 June 2015 - 08:46
Hello would anyone be able to help me out in finding. Place where I could buy mason jars in bulk.. cos im very interested in doing some home made jams.. and giving as gifts at a party.. Please assist me.. n cheap too.. Ikea and Daiso are the cheapest. Lakeland expensive
Latest post on 01 June 2015 - 23:03
Hello would anyone be able to help me out in finding. Place where I could buy mason jars in bulk.. cos im very interested in doing some home made jams.. and giving as gifts at a party.. Please assist me.. n cheap too..

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY