Does anybody have feedback on these schools | ExpatWoman.com

Does anybody have feedback on these schools

Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 11:29
Thank you Plum2 :flower:
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 09:18
I have a friend with 2 children at Uptown Mirdiff. One in PYP and one in MYP. She is quite happy with it. Also a friend who teaches in MYP. She must have been there 5-6 years now.
Latest post on 29 June 2015 - 12:48
Thank you Shadowmist2 Its hard to make decision without any feedback :thinking::thinking: Uptown offered a place for my son (MYP) please help me :)
Latest post on 29 June 2015 - 04:19
There are no much info on Uptown School ,,,I am wondering how good it is ,,,My child was offered a place, and i am also considering looking for Universal …
Latest post on 27 June 2015 - 10:24
Not sure on Uptown Mirdif but Ontario is about to start there second year here in Dubai, they have swimming and other activities but none after school, they are adding a year every year so this September they have there first grade 7, and have just brought on some new teachers for, for the coming year and always try keep the parents involved with the curriculum and activities
Latest post on 18 June 2015 - 14:15
Would love to hear about it ! an about their secondery school
Latest post on 03 June 2015 - 11:24
Does anybody have feedback on these schools so far? Mostly interested in academics, sports and student demographics (nationalities) / Ontario International Canadian school & Uptown school midriff?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY