ASNIC vs AXA Health Insurance | ExpatWoman.com

ASNIC vs AXA Health Insurance

Latest post on 17 June 2017 - 09:56
Hi, for health insurance from my own experience First Gulf Bank is good. They provide insurance with all the genuine documents and in the time of need, I could use that very easily without any problems.
Latest post on 16 June 2017 - 15:37
You could try Global Insurance Net, they represent a lot of affordable insurance companies – much less expensive than AXA. They also gave me great service and helped me with my claims.
Latest post on 10 May 2017 - 14:53
Enquire some other insurance companies and if you are going to get an insurance first get some reviews about the company like this. Know more about the company and if you find it is safe go for it. I already have [url=http://www.tameen.ae/en/for-individuals/health-insurance/parents-health'>health insurance[/url'> from oman insurance company and I would say it is a good choice. If you are having other choices, enquire about them also. Choose the best among all.
Latest post on 03 April 2017 - 10:53
Axa is the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. Still not reimbursed its been 2 years! Never do out of policy clinics!
Latest post on 03 April 2017 - 07:32
It's an old post but might help some other people making up their minds. We have used AXA since March 2016 for 1 year and we can not believe how they became so greedy, along with a very incompetent set of staff members either by phone or email. They only pay about 20% of the claim outside the network and they increased their premium 2.5x from last year. Inside network I Didn't have many bad experiences but it's always concerning... not again. Time to move to some other insurance company.
Latest post on 03 June 2015 - 20:13
I have just finished a year with AXA and will never use them again. Most appalling customer service I have ever come across both by email and phone. Never fully reimbursed for clinics not on the direct billing list. You might find they don't cover for RTA anymore either.
Latest post on 03 June 2015 - 16:49
Hello there! I'm new here :) . I was wondering if you will be able to help. I'm currently on a break from work and on my husband's visa. I'm looking for a health insurance for me (I will not be covered thru my husband). I'm narrowing down to ASNIC (Al Sagr) Opt. Diamond and AXA Health perfect 6. Would anyone have this insurance or anyone you know, would like to hear some reviews. Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY