Looking for part-time childcare from Sept 2015 | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for part-time childcare from Sept 2015

Latest post on 21 August 2015 - 03:35
Unless the child is in a registered/licensed nursery type of facility, home care is unregulated, unlicensed, uninsured and uninspected. Being all 4 of these things are required by the municipality. Does it happen, sure? You want to risk your child's well being? Only you can answer that question.
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 21:58
Hi, can anyone suggest any safe and reliable part-time child care options please. I don't mind stay at home mums who may be looking for part-time work. I need someone to be able to pick my 2 children (aged 5 and 9) up from school (Doha College - West bay Campus) at 1.10pm and I will then pick them up by 4.00pm (Sun-Thurs). Thanks in advance. Hiya Came across your post. Have you found anyone yet or you still looking. And how much are you willing to pay ? Thanks
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 21:57
Hiya Came across your post. Have you found anyone yet or you still looking. And how much are you willing to pay ? Thanks
Latest post on 05 June 2015 - 15:12
Hi, can anyone suggest any safe and reliable part-time child care options please. I don't mind stay at home mums who may be looking for part-time work. I need someone to be able to pick my 2 children (aged 5 and 9) up from school (Doha College - West bay Campus) at 1.10pm and I will then pick them up by 4.00pm (Sun-Thurs). Thanks in advance.