Who does service washes for duvets? | ExpatWoman.com

Who does service washes for duvets?

Latest post on 10 July 2015 - 15:31
Champion cleaners do this
Latest post on 10 July 2015 - 09:24
Hi Frazzled, most 'dry cleaners' do dry cleaning and normal laundry so you can take it to any of them and just ask that the duvet is washed and dried normally. Mine dry cleans DH's suits but washes the bed linen - so nice not to have to battle with large sheets and duvet covers at home! ;) Ditto. We use Dubai Laundry -- pick up/deliver -- and they do everything. Agree: hate doing sheets etc at home, and love getting them back pressed and fresh! And yes, they do duvets. Nice'n'fluffy on return. I generally divide our load into 'dry-cleaning' or 'wash/starch/press' or 'you decide what's best', and they have never let me down. Okay once. Once in eight years. But I was compensated for the shrinkage that occurred that one time! :D
Latest post on 10 July 2015 - 07:45
Hi Frazzled, most 'dry cleaners' do dry cleaning and normal laundry so you can take it to any of them and just ask that the duvet is washed and dried normally. Mine dry cleans DH's suits but washes the bed linen - so nice not to have to battle with large sheets and duvet covers at home! ;)
Latest post on 10 July 2015 - 04:42
I am dealing with Rose laundry , they pick up & deliver for free
Latest post on 11 June 2015 - 18:46
Why not just take it to the cleaners just outside Geant (what used to be Le Marche) up at the retail centre and ask them to clean it for you?
Latest post on 11 June 2015 - 17:49
Our duvet needs washing and is too big to fit in our machine. The label says it's dangerous to dry clean it. Does anyone know where I could get it washed and dried in a launderette size machine? We're in Arabian Ranches, so any recommendations this side of Dubai would be great. Thanks.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY