How do you find a villa (compound)? What are the best resources for villa searching? | ExpatWoman.com

How do you find a villa (compound)? What are the best resources for villa searching?

Latest post on 13 June 2015 - 21:59

Hi Ladies!
We are searching for a compound villa (in the Al Wabb/Al Rayyan area). What is the best way to look for a villa ? Which websites are the most popular?

Thank you!!!

Latest post on 18 June 2015 - 15:50
depends what your budget is, but nicest compounds/best upkeep are Al fardans gardens (there are a few in al waab area), y village, and i heard green village is good. Also there are new ones in Al waab city, but not sure if open yet!.. We used Nelson Park property who were great!
Latest post on 16 June 2015 - 14:42
Thanks ladies! Yea, so far we have been only looking online as we are in Dubai. But prospects don't look good. We want to be in the Al Waab area, but not past Aspire/Villaggio. Anyone heard of any new(ish) compounds in that area? Thank you!
Latest post on 15 June 2015 - 13:31
Good to know I am not the only one with a depressing house hunting situation! :P
Latest post on 15 June 2015 - 11:35
Try searching online with propertyfinder.qa or mubwab. I'm searching for a place as well in the A Markhiya area. I just put in Villas for rent in Al Markhiya Doha using the Google search button and sites come up. Good luck with your search. Mine has been daunting.
Latest post on 14 June 2015 - 00:28
Dubizzle and Qatar Living are good places to start.