Recommendations for low key Europe stay with kids? | ExpatWoman.com

Recommendations for low key Europe stay with kids?

Latest post on 14 June 2015 - 16:36

... Looking for personal suggestions please! Planning on three weeks or so. Germany/Austraia/Switzerland unfortunately not options, and I'm not sure where else to go that a. I haven't been and b. is not a heavily touristic area with peak summer rates and crowds yet still fun for the kids. Need some things for them to do but not to the point of being exhausted. Am I asking too much?

TIA!

Latest post on 05 October 2015 - 01:46
Malta is beautiful, lots of things to do and you could take a day trip to Sicily
Latest post on 13 September 2015 - 02:41
Can highly recommend Portugal's beautiful Algarve region,never too crowded or too hot ,wonderful beaches and lots of outdoor activities for the kids .The people are very friendly,hotels and resorts are top class,finally English is widely spoken certainly in all tourist areas
Latest post on 06 July 2015 - 15:20
Do you prefer cities or beach/mountains/nature? I loved visiting Italy especially the Toscana area but I'm not sure if it is suitable for children. How old are your kids? Also Amsterdam and Netherlands in general is nice, you can also do a lot of things there like riding with the bicycle around the country etc.