Cheltenham... | ExpatWoman.com

Cheltenham...

Latest post on 16 June 2015 - 21:54

Is there anyone from Cheltenham and the surrounding areas that could offer me some advice on best areas to live and some good recommendations of primary schools within the area please??
I'm in the final stages of interview for a fabulous new job and desperately need some direction as I have no clue about this area of the UK!
Thanks in advance...

Latest post on 19 June 2015 - 16:07
Is there anyone from Cheltenham and the surrounding areas that could offer me some advice on best areas to live and some good recommendations of primary schools within the area please?? I'm in the final stages of interview for a fabulous new job and desperately need some direction as I have no clue about this area of the UK! Thanks in advance... I cannot advise on specific areas but for schooling there is a really useful real estate website that will give you all the nearest schools on your property search results, and show whether the house is in the catchment for the school you want, plus the OFTED rating together with the likelihood of getting a place there. For example this listing in Cheltenham http://www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44974675.html?premiumA=true hth