Tim Neavin, Cosmetic Surgeon ABSAMC - Any testimonials? | ExpatWoman.com

Tim Neavin, Cosmetic Surgeon ABSAMC - Any testimonials?

Latest post on 23 June 2015 - 12:18

Hi All,

I have an appointment booked with Tim Neavin at the American British Surgical & Medical Centre Dubai and I was wondering if anyone has ever had an appointment with this clinic before?

I had a consultation with the Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic and wasn't particularly impressed so I found this new clinic.

Has anyone ever had an appointment with them before?

Thanks

S

Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 10:53
Have you heard about Vasilica Aesthetics ? Apparently they tell you who are the best plastic surgeons in Dubai and they even schedule for you free consultations with 3 different doctors, so you can have a choice before making a decision.
Latest post on 23 June 2015 - 12:29
Rhinoplasty - I should have said above. :) I cannot help there sorry. If you input "Rhinoplasty" into the search post box above there are many threads to read through
Latest post on 23 June 2015 - 12:27
Rhinoplasty - I should have said above. :)
Latest post on 23 June 2015 - 12:22
Hi All, I have an appointment booked with Tim Neavin at the American British Surgical & Medical Centre Dubai and I was wondering if anyone has ever had an appointment with this clinic before? I had a consultation with the Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic and wasn't particularly impressed so I found this new clinic. Has anyone ever had an appointment with them before? Thanks S Sorry haven't used either I have only used Dr Jaffar Khan and Dr Allen Rezai both come highly recommended May I ask ( if you wish to disclose this) what procedure you are looking at

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY