Do You Relate to This? | ExpatWoman.com

Do You Relate to This?

Latest post on 25 June 2015 - 12:59

It happened to me once at Dubai Mall, its strange somehow the degree of emotion this simple mistake produces, quite out of relation to the actual situation. From total panic to overwhelming joy.

But it seems to be the typical response in many of us. I wonder why!

[url=http://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/viral/how-it-feels-when-you-lose-your-car...

Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 13:47
I thought of this thread at Mirdif City Center earlier. They have a new machine, you type in your plate number, it brings up your car on a camera and tells you where it's parked.
Latest post on 27 June 2015 - 17:57
Ladies, u'll love the FindMyCar app for iphone then! It happened all the time w me until I searched for this...there had to be a solution :)
Latest post on 26 June 2015 - 04:15
Reminds me of three months ago coming back from theatre with my daughter in paris... we had to walk and check out all parking levels for half hour! and I was trying to focus and remember where parked it when she was questioning me every 2 mins : how if we cant find the car?? Let's find a taxi!! :thinking:
Latest post on 25 June 2015 - 21:14
I can remember doing something similar back in the UK many years ago. Only problem was I was in the right place, it was car which had gone :\: That's awful GE, did you ever recover it? No according to the police, whoever took it would have removed the parts they wanted and then dumped it in the River Tyne. What was more annoying was the new child car seat in the back :( Dreadful, hope your insurance coughed up properly.
Latest post on 25 June 2015 - 21:08
I can remember doing something similar back in the UK many years ago. Only problem was I was in the right place, it was car which had gone :\: That's awful GE, did you ever recover it? No according to the police, whoever took it would have removed the parts they wanted and then dumped it in the River Tyne. What was more annoying was the new child car seat in the back :(
Latest post on 25 June 2015 - 20:59
I can remember doing something similar back in the UK many years ago. Only problem was I was in the right place, it was car which had gone :\: That's awful GE, did you ever recover it?
Latest post on 25 June 2015 - 15:58
Yup. Take a picture or when I forget the stall number but know I'm on the right floor, i just press the panic button on my remote until I hear my car calling out to me.
Latest post on 25 June 2015 - 13:21
I can remember doing something similar back in the UK many years ago. Only problem was I was in the right place, it was car which had gone :\:
Latest post on 25 June 2015 - 13:18
It happened to me once at Dubai Mall, its strange somehow the degree of emotion this simple mistake produces, quite out of relation to the actual situation. From total panic to overwhelming joy. But it seems to be the typical response in many of us. I wonder why! [url=http://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/viral/how-it-feels-when-you-lose-your-car-in-a-parking-lot/vi-AAbYtil?ocid=mailsignoutmd'>link[/url'> I take a photo of the numbers for the space now I remember several years ago losing my car in MOE and getting quite frantic until I realized I was on the wrong level :cry: Yes, besides the utter panic added to the feeling of looking like an idiot going up an down the aisles obviously clueless as to where you left it! I write the floor number down and parking place number too these days too.
Latest post on 25 June 2015 - 13:08
It happened to me once at Dubai Mall, its strange somehow the degree of emotion this simple mistake produces, quite out of relation to the actual situation. From total panic to overwhelming joy. But it seems to be the typical response in many of us. I wonder why! [url=http://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/viral/how-it-feels-when-you-lose-your-car-in-a-parking-lot/vi-AAbYtil?ocid=mailsignoutmd'>link[/url'> I take a photo of the numbers for the space now I remember several years ago losing my car in MOE and getting quite frantic until I realized I was on the wrong level :cry:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY