The Springs, can anyone recommend a realtor? and reviews please? | ExpatWoman.com

The Springs, can anyone recommend a realtor? and reviews please?

Latest post on 29 June 2015 - 10:51
Sorry, only had time for the quickest of replies the other day :) You're correct, Springs go from 1 to 15. A few of them don't have community pools, in which case you're able to access any of the pools at the other Springs. Otherwise, they don't vary overly much, other than location (i.e. ease of getting in and out, proximity to Spinneys, access to main road, traffic noise). Having said that, Springs 1 and 2 are the most popular, and I think are slightly different (they have the "street of dreams" or some such?) and so I think you pay a premium to live in either of those. From what I've heard, Springs 7 is possibly the least popular because it's near the sewerage treatment plant. However, we've lived in 7 for five years now and very very rarely have a problem with the smell and it's really easy to get in and out of. Construction has finally started on the big mall just over the road, though, and I know that's bothering some people too.
Latest post on 26 June 2015 - 22:34
Thanks!!!!
Latest post on 26 June 2015 - 10:08
Zac at Lannhill, 050 341 7553 :-)
Latest post on 25 June 2015 - 21:20
So, we had a look at a few houses in Mirdiff today. It was quite concrete-ish, and stark, to say the least. How does The Springs compare to Mirdiff? The houses in Mirdiff were quite nice but we found the neighbourhood doesn't have many parks or stuff for the kids. And very small backyards or none at all. And how do The Springs vary in their numbers 1-15 (I think?) What's the difference? If anyone knows of a good realtor for the Springs area, please please tell me. cheers

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY