Hairdressers | ExpatWoman.com

Hairdressers

Latest post on 27 June 2015 - 17:01

Hey guys

Where would you recomend for a good hairdresser
I need someone who can do a good job with Color and a decent haircut

Thanks x

Latest post on 28 June 2015 - 09:29
Hey guys Where would you recomend for a good hairdresser I need someone who can do a good job with Color and a decent haircut Thanks x Hi I have an amazing British girl who comes to your home. Brilliant with high and low lights etc and cut. She is very friendly too. If you want to post your email I will forward info. Just had her again yesterday. Just so you know, she is going away in about 3 weeks for a holiday. But believe me I have had some horrific experiences here, not only with colour but also the amount of foils they put in as some just flick through to be quick. It's so annoying when they charge the prices they do as well. She is very reasonable and does a great job. Highly recommend her. ;)
Latest post on 27 June 2015 - 20:03
I've had great experiences with Ted Morgan at Motor City and Marque at Arabian Ranches Golf Club, both are not that far from JVC
Latest post on 27 June 2015 - 17:44
Hey guys Where would you recomend for a good hairdresser I need someone who can do a good job with Color and a decent haircut Thanks x Finding a good hairdresser is always a very personal choice. There are quite a few which frequently get recommended on here but probably best advising which area so we can give suitable suggestions. I'm based JVC so something near but it's easy as I do drive
Latest post on 27 June 2015 - 17:04
Hey guys Where would you recomend for a good hairdresser I need someone who can do a good job with Color and a decent haircut Thanks x Finding a good hairdresser is always a very personal choice. There are quite a few which frequently get recommended on here but probably best advising which area so we can give suitable suggestions.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY