Soft light laser | ExpatWoman.com

Soft light laser

Latest post on 28 June 2015 - 22:54

Has anyone heard of this? Know about this? I'm looking for laser hair removal for my face - I've got quite dark Asian skin with black hair but it's not thick and I've been told this is the right type of laser. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 18:39
Thanks! I think I'll start a thread on electrolysis as I tried one today and it was the biggest waste of time and money
Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 09:04
There are many places that offer electrolysis. Try silkor. They have lasers and electrolysis. Many people got good results from going there.
Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 08:45
Thanks Cowboy! Unfortunately I'm trying to find someone to do electrolysis too and can't seem to find anyone. A couple of threads on this forum gave the name of an English lady but she doesn't do it anymore.
Latest post on 03 July 2015 - 11:11
I have no idea really if the soft lasers work. The fine hair is the most problematic and difficult to get rid of. If they are only a few hairs maybe electrolysis would be effective.
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 11:24
Anyone? Surely I can't be the only one looking for this - or a solution to removing fine / downy hair which normal laser doesn't work on.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY