New York in July with a 3 and 5 year old | ExpatWoman.com

New York in July with a 3 and 5 year old

Latest post on 28 June 2015 - 23:37

Hi ladies, Following a recent thread on NY where I found a few tips, please advise me on must dos and sees with little ones.
I have been to NY once about 20 years ago for just a few days so am really unfamiliar with the city.
Any attractions that are a must?
We are staying at the Belvedere Hotel, so any advice and guidance about the area would be fab!
Thanks!

Latest post on 29 June 2015 - 15:11
Thank you. Appreciate the suggestions! Will definitely be checking out FAO Schwartz! Especially as I heard they are closing next month! Anyone else?
Latest post on 29 June 2015 - 08:39
Hi ladies, Following a recent thread on NY where I found a few tips, please advise me on must dos and sees with little ones. I have been to NY once about 20 years ago for just a few days so am really unfamiliar with the city. Any attractions that are a must? We are staying at the Belvedere Hotel, so any advice and guidance about the area would be fab! Thanks! Hey Central Park Zoo is fun and its cool to have a picnic in the park afterwards. There is also the boat house in central park where you can hire a little boat and go rowing. If they are into space and planes then the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space museum is a fun way to spend a day. If you dare to take them to a toy shop then Toys R us on Times Square is impressive and another fun toy shop is FAO Schwartz. Its just behind the Apple shop on 5th Ave. Its the toy shop in the film BIG. I think they still have the piano there you can play on. Enjoy