Which product would you be genuinely distraught about if it were discontinued? | ExpatWoman.com

Which product would you be genuinely distraught about if it were discontinued?

Latest post on 29 June 2015 - 18:00

For me it's Cussons Imperial Leather soap (original).

Also Walkers Smoky Bacon crisps.

Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 15:18
Atm Paul Mitchell Freeze and shine lol..cant find it anywhere..
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 11:56
Haha @brie03 - I'm with you on the Grey's Anatomy! I dread to think that show might end some day... My list includes purple shampoo, snail gel (it's a face product before you all go "ugh"!) and reese's chocolate cups!! DO NOT read up on what they are going to do to one of the characters in the next season then :biggrin: I made that mistake!!
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 11:53
Haha @brie03 - I'm with you on the Grey's Anatomy! I dread to think that show might end some day... My list includes purple shampoo, snail gel (it's a face product before you all go "ugh"!) and reese's chocolate cups!!
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 11:35
I was sad when they discontinued oreo o's breakfast cereal. You don't feel it till after the product is gone.
Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 16:15
I have learnt to adapt so nothing really. My favourite stuff is not available in uae anyways.
Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 14:13
Nutella. greys anatomy. lol
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 13:25
vegemite - vegemite on hot buttered toast is still my "comfort food". Hahahaha! An Aussie through and through, I fear.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 20:57
Tissue
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 20:53
Nothing. And I heard it's discontinued....
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 10:19
Encona hot sauce - it makes my tastebuds so happy. For the first few months out here I couldn't find it anywhere and was distraught - visiting friends would bring bottles of it as "housewarming gifts"! Luckily I've discovered that Lulus has it (albeit in a plastic bottle with a thinner consistency).
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 06:33
I'm with LC on this one. I've only been an expat for 7 years, so I wouldn't say I am seasoned, but I am well used to my favorite beauty products or pantry items not being readily available or discontinued. (Expat or not, my favorite cosmetics seem to get discontinued really). I guess a possibility would be jeans? If my favorite denim brand stopped making the style and fit that I can so conveniently pick up off the rack or order online, that would be irritating. But then it's happened before and I always find something new and better. It also forces me to change my style up every so often which is good :)
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 11:13
I definitely agree with Cymraes but would also miss Bailey jeans from Dorothy Perkins and Light Blue perfume from D&G !!! Think I might need to start stocking up just in case any of these are discontinued!!!
Latest post on 29 June 2015 - 19:17
(Go on, many of you are thinking it) ..... w1ne!!
Latest post on 29 June 2015 - 18:53
Oh that’s a really interesting one CP. Would one be really distraught or would one just get on with it? I can see the younger generation would be beside themselves without their social media and electronics, but would the older (ahem) generation be overly bothered? Can we live without such materialism, or is it entrenched in modern mind-sets? As a seasoned expat I’ve had to go without many products over the years and not succumbed to a being in a distraught state. Struggling to think of something……….
Latest post on 29 June 2015 - 18:42
It's not a specific product but I would be utterly distraught if Greenheart shut up shop. And a world without brazil nuts would be a sad world indeed. As for a specific product..... I hope Honda continues to make eight seater Odysseys for as long as I need so many seats :)
Latest post on 29 June 2015 - 18:14
Marmite!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY