Al Ain Hunting Resort | ExpatWoman.com

Al Ain Hunting Resort

Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 16:18
this project doesn't exist , hunting wild animals is prohibited in uae you can get jailed for more than 6 months if they see you haunting a gazelle , even if they are not endangered
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 12:08
I did a quick Google search and other than some articles from 2013, there is no recent information about this place. I looked for a FB page and website but didn't come up with anything either. Hopefully that means it never materialized.
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 13:22
On a side note, that article is from 2013 - so it's been open for sometime. Odd, it popped up as an article when I was looking at the cinema listings! Not sure why they'd be promoting it now ...
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 12:06
On a side note, that article is from 2013 - so it's been open for sometime.
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 11:34
Oh... I don't like the idea of this I must admit. But if it stops people who would otherwise go to Africa or elsewhere from shooting endangered animals then I can just about see it. I don't want to say I support it, and It might not do the above at all. It won't stop people doing that, because none of the animals in this 'resort' are endangered.
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 11:29
Why does anyone feel the need to kill ANY creature for the the thrill of it??!?!?!? Sick.
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 11:10
Oh... I don't like the idea of this I must admit. But if it stops people who would otherwise go to Africa or elsewhere from shooting endangered animals then I can just about see it. I don't want to say I support it, and It might not do the above at all.
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 10:55
The only way you should 'shoot' an animal, is through the lens of a camera.
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 10:28
Thumbs down!
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 09:58
Tragic, so sad to hear about this place.
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 09:49
From Time Out Dubai "If you’re someone with a taste for hunting, then get your gear ready for the Barari Hunting Resort near Al Ain. You can hunt deer and gazelle and even some kinds of birds. The resort is expected to open this month and will be functional from September to April every year. All the necessary precautions and permissions are in place. It is an expensive proposition however, at around Dhs10,000 per night. But what you get is one of 15 ‘royal’ villas, with a private swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and sauna. Even if you don’t like hunting it sounds like an exciting place to stay!" Is this what the UAE needs? A resort to hunt essentially caged animals?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY