Living in JLT | ExpatWoman.com

Living in JLT

Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 17:59

Hi All,

I will be moving to Dubai in September and am looking for a place in JLT as that is where my office will be. Any suggestions for towers? Also is there any young female professionals wanting to share accommodation?

Thanks!

Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 20:30
I live in Mag 214 in Cluster R and really like it. It is close to the metro station, the Pullman hotel with a bar and also the Armada hotel which now has a bar. There is Ittza Pizza, Farsi the Iranian restaurant and Shake and Sheikh at the bottom and it is midway between the park and the lake which is quite handy. The apartments are a good size.
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 18:33
I used to live in 'Lake Terrace' by Damac Damac buildings are good quality. There is Zoom supermarket downstairs. Farooj chicken(fast food) also downstairs. Walk down the ramp to the metro station (very handy if you're not driving). A teeny walk away from Almas Tower, where there is a Gym. Almas Tower also has a Cafe Nerro, Subway, and Tim Hortons and a nice Shisha cafe/restaurant. I'm sure there are many more nice Towers but really loved it here.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY