Cara Jewellers | ExpatWoman.com

Cara Jewellers

Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 13:33

I am wanting to remodel a couple of ring into 1 with my own diamonds and gold. I was given Cara Jewellers as a recommendation.
I would love some input with this company or any other recommendations.

Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 20:05
I would just like to say a huge thanks for everyone that gave me the confidence to head to Cara Jewellers'. We headed over to Dubai from Qatar o the weekend and have come away with the most amazing pieces of jewellery. I would highly recommend Cara Jewellers. Cheers
Latest post on 03 July 2015 - 11:05
Thank you everybody I am grateful for your positive responses. Will be paying them a visit when I am in Dubai next. Does anyone have any experience with jewellers in Doha?
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 13:01
I have dealt with Kiran and Anil for over 16 years - even before they opened Cara. Friends, family, myself have always bought from them and very happy - and that's quite a few over all those years. Just wouldn't go anywhere else.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 22:45
A friend had her engagement ring made in the G & D Park. She obtained a price from Cara and also Calash. Calash was cheaper and the ring fabulous.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 21:20
Yes we must have bought from Cara (Gold and Diamond Park) around 20 times over the past few years and never had a problem - I've even taken various pieces back and actually been paid more (than we paid) when I've had a change of heart. It always seems to be the busiest place there and this is, in part, down to the pricing policy they have which involves working on a minimum 7% profit margin (far lower than others in the G & D park). I've also had a number of UK friends who have bought there and managed to immediately sell in the UK for far more....hence free flights in most cases!
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 19:50
Cara is by far the most crowded shop in the gold and diamond park
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 19:33
I had all my wedding jewellery designed and made there, and have taken a few friends back since - we've all been happy with the work. Divyesh in particular has always been helpful and pragmatic when it comes to haggling! He may now be in one of the Cara sister stores, but they all share stock and use the same workshop.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 18:37
I am wanting to remodel a couple of ring into 1 with my own diamonds and gold. I was given Cara Jewellers as a recommendation. I would love some input with this company or any other recommendations. I would also highly recommend Cara at the Gold and Diamond Park. They remodelled my engagement ring as some claws were loosening due to the age of it. I was offered to either wait or follow my ring into the workshop and I even filmed the work they did on it. So it never left my sight. Just another idea if you are concerned at all. Our daughter just had her engagement ring made there too and it is stunning. This however did take a couple of days to be made because of the design. The shop is always so busy, always a good sign too.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 16:19
I would highly recommend Cara. My husband had my engagement ring and our wedding bands designed and made by them. I had asked for my wedding band to be as thin as possible however once it was made I thought the band was too thin. Even though they had made exactly what I had asked for they were more than happy to make me another thicker band. I was not charged for the extra labour costs, only the cost of the extra weight.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 15:07
Totally agree with Cornish Pixie. McGrath have made many rings for me and my fa,ly, some from scratch and some using our own old rings or diamonds and we've been over the moon with absolutely everything. I couldn't recommend any one else any higher.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 14:24
Cara has in the last 10 years made lots of jewellery for me and my family and we have all been very happy with both the quality and the cost. They just made my daughters engagement ring using diamonds from my grandmothers ring and also 2 rings for a friend of mine who lives in another GCC country, one which they completely designed for her and it is stunning!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY