Bed bugs | ExpatWoman.com

Bed bugs

Latest post on 09 July 2015 - 04:38
Nihonijn you should know the source of them , they used spray treatment & sorry i forgot the name of the company
Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 13:59
Miromiro63.. What kind of treatment did u do ? Spray or heat treatment? What company did u use?
Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 12:34
I can recommend these guys: The Healthy Home treats mattresses, sofas, carpets and curtains, promising 100% removal and sanitation against dust mites, bed bugs, bacteria, mold and fungi. Dubai, United Arab Emirates www.thehealthyhome.me Thank you for the recommendation pollydxb1 I have booked them for weekend. I'll be having my mattress, duvet, pillows and my sofas done :cool: ...and just binned some sofa cushions that I've had for years. Due to change the decor of my room anyway :)
Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 04:56
Hi ohhhhh i had this damn bed bugs for long time & tried with several companies , it stopped for a while but soon came back ,,, i discovered that they came from the laundry i was dealing with !!!!! So first i'v changed my laundry who brought also a pest controll company for me that cleaned my house from these bugs , since then no bugs anymore:)
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 15:39
i also suggest that you use kendah , we have used them before and everyone i know use them also
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 10:14
Thank u for all the replies I called AtoZ company ... Any reviews abt this company? They recommended some spray treatment ... This is the first time I m facing this kind of problem... So confused? If you have decided to go the pest control route.. I would recommend truly nolen ... locally known as kendah pest control ( branch of an American company). We have used them in past for general pest control and it was quite effective. Staff was professional as well. Never had bed bugs treatment done but better ask them how extensive the spraying would be.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 22:50
Thank u for all the replies I called AtoZ company ... Any reviews abt this company? They recommended some spray treatment ... This is the first time I m facing this kind of problem... So confused?
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 21:15
There are a few things which can be done to get rid of bed bugs - the safest ways revolve around heat.....if you have an outdoor area which catches the sun, you could try taking your furniture / cushions etc outside, directly in sunlight during the day and this will cause bed bugs to die and also disinfect your wares (within a matter of minutes at this time of year). Also a service which most pest control places provide for treatment of bed bugs is a steam-cleaning service where they will run a steamer over your mattress which will have a similar effect. These steamers aren't too expensive so you could easily pick one of these up and do this yourself - they are also really useful for cleaning the likes of curtains, rugs and sofas so it can work out to be a decent investment. I've heard of some really bad stories of pest control companies who use some very powerful / toxic chemicals so perhaps try these options first. Good luck
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 19:53
I can recommend these guys: The Healthy Home treats mattresses, sofas, carpets and curtains, promising 100% removal and sanitation against dust mites, bed bugs, bacteria, mold and fungi. Dubai, United Arab Emirates www.thehealthyhome.me
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 14:01
Hi I think my sofa is infested with bed bugs... Need to get rid of them Any pest control company recommendations ? Or anyone any good/bad experiences with any specific treatments?any suggestion ... Kind of freaking out Thanks in advance

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY