Admin | ExpatWoman.com

Admin

Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 14:02

Forget the maids and foodies, what you really need is a special forum for advertisers! Seems like there are more of those these days than anything else!

Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 21:55
This is a first Oh what a surprise Could I be dreaming Or believing my eyes Admin has posted a lovely reply! On seeing their post In response to CP Their liking of scones and such like for tea Is one of a kind in forum history When usually rhyming is done with much dread as CP has said its with fear for our heads Its great they joined us for the first time I do hope in future they'll also incline Dare we hope they may one day write in verse Forgive me for seeming ambitious or worse Good vibes now ensure from their joining our chatter And so glad to see that our faults did not matter So thank you EW for making our day Its truly historic there was no price to pay! An ode to Admin is certainly due So CP I leave that honour to you!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 20:56
Tea and scones sound lovely! Thanks for the recommendation ;) So when are you inviting us all?;)
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 20:12
Tea and scones sound lovely! Thanks for the recommendation ;)
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 17:44
'twas a hot summer's night and the air felt thick when we suddenly noticed the absence of EWHQ's stick with no-one to monitor the adverts galore 'can't you ban them' screamed EWer's silent implore 'They're filling up pages with nonsense and tripe there's no space left for my maid's latest gripe' Yet pages filled up with more and more ads while EW got cross at this latest fad Suddenly, out of the blue, came a thread which made all take note, and filled us with dread EWHQ was not in fact gone but were through the back having tea and scones merrily watching drama unfold they were waiting for naughtiness and then we'd be told with one fell swoop they planned to take down all those who were naughty and send them out of this town So EWers take heed of this tale behave or you may find your head stuck in a pail.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 17:40
My brain is addled from the heat today. I can't think of any. Ah, then you need to reference the only other active thread on this board. IE creative ways for keeping cool.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 17:38
My brain is addled from the heat today. I can't think of any.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 17:36
I feel an ode coming on! Free rein, I think, like a horse?
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 17:33
Free reign Free rein ? can we now talk about Dear Maid's hobby of cooking baked beans on the main page? Or will we moved into Food/Maids/Hobbies
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 17:32
Have Admin gone on holiday? Were the 75,000 people leaving Dubai, actually all EW Admin employees? Will they be gone until 1st September? Do we have a free reign?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY