Disneyland and adventure park california tips needed | ExpatWoman.com

Disneyland and adventure park california tips needed

Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 18:36

I am flying to CA with my 8 year old from the 10th to the 14th of August, and decided to spend 2 days in Disneyland and adventure park. However all reviews are saying 2 days are not enough. Could you please share your experience and give tips in terms of must do rides and must have food over there…

Thanks in advance

Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 21:38
Please don't support Sea World Yes I am really wanting to also visit the zoo and pop over to Tijuana for the day! experience crossing over the Mexican border :)
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 20:53
San Diego has an amazing zoo and also SeaWorld. We did a trolley tour and visited some old navy ships as my son was enthusiastic. We visited the beach over the bridge onto Coronado (?) where honestly the sand sparkled with gold! We stayed in LaJolla a few miles up the coast where there were lots of seals. Loved it.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 20:09
I want to go to Legoland on my Honeymoon! Have you considered that, it is in San Diego?! I am spending 2 days in San Diego before the 10th, and was wondering what to do there apart from enjoying the beach and the water sports. Thanks for mentioning Legoland, will put it on the plan :)
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 19:51
I want to go to Legoland on my Honeymoon! Have you considered that, it is in San Diego?!
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 19:49
If you are only staying two days it's worth getting a fast pass for the rides you are interested in. Sorry I can't remember what specific rides are appropriate for 8 year olds, I'm not really sure the type of things they enjoy anymore. Your child will probably just direct you to the ride they want to go on, some rides have height restrictions. Some older parents might find two days enough as it can get very tiring with all the walking and the crowds. Have fun and keep your camera handy as there will be alot of photo opportunities with the cartoon characters wandering around the park.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY