What is this haze?? | ExpatWoman.com

What is this haze??

Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 12:40

Hello Ladies!

We've just arrived and I am rather disturbed but the level of haze about?? We've visited several times before and have not encountered it quite so hazy as it has been over the last few days? Is it the heat? We've moved from Kuwait which is hotter than here and it generally doesn't get like this unless it's dusty? So is it a combination of heat and humidity?? And pollution?:(

Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 18:50
Today's haze is humidity :) It gets particularly humid when the monsoon starts in India/Asia so as it is raining heavily there, it feels hot and sticky and just WET here while the atmosphere looks hazy and foggy. Then on other days it can look very dusty, that's normally when it is windy blowing from Saudi Arabia. When it is very very clear and crystal blue skies (that look unusually crystal clear), it normally means it will rain tomorrow. :)
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 14:52
Thanks Ladies, what I expected :( It's a matter of just 'sucking it up' I guess...
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 13:13
I really noticed it too today - had to take my sunglasses off! It's not like that all year round but is common over the summer. You've just hit the start of hit unfortunately.
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 12:55
Heat, humidity and pollution. It's pretty normal these days. Also normal for this time of year. It will be like this until mid September :-(
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 12:43
Heat, humidity and pollution. It's pretty normal these days.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY