Coins | ExpatWoman.com

Coins

Latest post on 01 November 2015 - 12:59
My son has a piggy bank and whenever there is 100 or more worth coins he takes them to nearest pharmacy or al maya supermarket that is nearby. They exchange coins into notes with great pleasure (those smaller shops are hungry for coins :)
Latest post on 29 October 2015 - 20:47
yep visited the carrefour coin machine today and cashed out 120 - jar at home filled up really quickly this time around!
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 17:38
Thanks a lot - do you know whether they will also 'exchange' the coins? yes they take coins and give notes. I did that longtime ago. I wish I'd waited until tomorrow to take the coins now. EW is full of useful information.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 17:36
Thanks a lot - do you know whether they will also 'exchange' the coins? yes they take coins and give notes. I did that longtime ago.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 17:20
I've just done this today having emptied the 'piggy bank' at the weekend. Took them to Emirates NBD in Mall of the Emirates. They didn't have a counting machine so had to count them and put them in to 10 piles. Also, they would not exchange them but would only pay the cash in to an account.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 15:34
Thanks a lot - do you know whether they will also 'exchange' the coins?
Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 00:53
There is a coin counting machine at carrefour moe. Quick and easy.
Latest post on 03 July 2015 - 17:30
We have a lot of coins (AED) - can someone pls let me know whether any banks have counting machines and/or will accept coins and exchange them? Have also head of possible counting machines in Geant? True or false - and if so, who knows which branches? Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY