Vanilla extract | ExpatWoman.com

Vanilla extract

Latest post on 06 July 2015 - 16:34
Vanilla Extract is everywhere here. No worries about that. I wonder who told you that it's hard to come by? I've never had difficulties getting them. Crappy vanilla flavoring is everywhere here. But the good stuff is hard to find.
Latest post on 06 July 2015 - 15:01
Vanilla Extract is everywhere here. No worries about that. I wonder who told you that it's hard to come by? I've never had difficulties getting them.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 23:27
Thank you! It's always different reading about something than experiencing it, so I don't know exactly what is OK or not OK yet. Looking forward to transforming our theoretical knowledge into practical experience!
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 07:14
I bring vanilla back every time I come from the US and it's never a problem. Swearing is not illegal. Swearing at someone is illegal. Your books will be no problem at all.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 02:30
Don't think that vanilla extract would be an issue. & you should bring that one cuz you don't find it here.
Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 15:34
Hello. I have been reading the forums, but this is my first post. We are moving to Abu Dhabi from USA this week, and I had read that vanilla is hard to come by. I love to bake, so I have a bottle of Watkins vanilla and one of Mexican vanilla all ready to go into my checked luggage. However, I am worried about the fact that it has alcohol in it. Is this going to be a problem? I am not planning to apply for an alcohol licence. I've read about swearing being illegal. Is this a problem with bringing in books? For example, if my daughter brings a few unread books that have swearing (which we wouldn't know yet, as they are unread), could that cause trouble for us? Thanks. I'm open to any advice about other things to bring as well. I stocked my kiddos up on clothing and shoes.