Need a good hair consultant....help please | ExpatWoman.com

Need a good hair consultant....help please

Latest post on 14 July 2015 - 14:35
Thankyou smartee. I would appreciate that.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 09:41
How/where do I check for these deficiencies? Do I need to get a doctor's prescription for this? If you have insurance, why not... Go to some good GP and they will write it for you. If you don't have insurance, you can do these tests your self also. You don't need prescription from doc. Let me know f you need list of the tests you would need to do. :):)
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 06:38
You need to go and have a well woman check at a good GP's. They will take a comprehensive blood test and see if there are deficiencies. I can recommend Dr Carol Smiley at Healthbay Mirdiff, she is excellent. You may find most of the costs can be put through your insurance policy, which helps. Hair loss could be due to all sorts of reasons, hence why you need to see a good GP to start investigating why.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 01:04
How/where do I check for these deficiencies? Do I need to get a doctor's prescription for this?
Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 23:46
Dear All Looking thru the old posts, i tried to call Dr. ali,but unfortunately his number is not being picked up any time of the day. My hair is falling at an alarming rate and would need expert opinion. I would appreciate any help or suggestions in this matter. Thanks in advance MB Hi there, I know many of us are aware of this fact but just a reminder. Have you checked your vitamin D levels and hormones or iron levels? Normally imbalance in hormones or vitamin deficiency causes massive hair fall. This is a very common reason and can be treated easily by taking supplements. I had spent so much money, none of doctor could rectify my issue. I googled, did tests in lab and found I have very very low vitamin D level. Treated it with high dose and now it's perfectly fine. All I regret is, why I wasted money by going to these stupid doctors.
Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 19:40
http://www.thenational.ae/lifestyle/the-dubai-hair-doctor-sets-the-uae-straight-on-hair-myths
Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 19:25
Dear All Looking thru the old posts, i tried to call Dr. ali,but unfortunately his number is not being picked up any time of the day. My hair is falling at an alarming rate and would need expert opinion. I would appreciate any help or suggestions in this matter. Thanks in advance MB

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY