Wicker Furniture - Ace Hardware | ExpatWoman.com

Wicker Furniture - Ace Hardware

Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 20:36
Glad I am not alone then. Guess no one has tried to repair the wicker? Just an idea, but I guess what's the point if it does it again!
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 12:06
Saying this buying garden lights at carrefour, several different ones, they usually don't work.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 12:05
I bought a plastic wicker looking sofa set two years ago it was always outside but covered and under a shade and within a year it was damaged that it wasn't anymore to be used. When I went back and complaint they told me it should be the whole year outside, mmmmhh who has the luxury to have such a big storage and at the same time its outdoors furniture.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 11:55
I bought a plastic wicker looking sofa set from ace a couple years ago. I keep it in the shade and so far no damage to the frame. I'm impressed it has actually lasted longer than some of the more expensive models I've purchased. The only thing I will need to replace soon are the pillows as the colour has faded and it looks dirty. I bought the same one three years ago. It was on the balcony but in the shade I recently sold it to my friend as my new balcony was too small to accomodate it. It is still okay but as you said the cushions had to be recovered as they were a light beige and got filthy
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 11:39
I bought a plastic wicker looking sofa set from ace a couple years ago. I keep it in the shade and so far no damage to the frame. I'm impressed it has actually lasted longer than some of the more expensive models I've purchased. The only thing I will need to replace soon are the pillows as the colour has faded and it looks dirty.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 09:44
Does anyone/Has anyone else bought the wicker garden furniture from Ace Hardware? We bought ours about a year ago for our balcony and it has started to disintegrate - has anyone else had this issue? Thanks in advance, P We bought a set a few years ago and I don't think one of the seats lasted a year. It wasn't very expensive but I was expecting it to last longer than it did.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 07:31
luluman I am so glad you've said that, me too - come rain/shine, it is garden furniture after all. I mean how are you suppose to protect it, its outdoor furniture?!
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 04:02
Yes, I bought it 3 years ago and it has completely fallen apart now. I was disappointed since I thought it was weather resistant.
Latest post on 04 July 2015 - 19:38
Does anyone/Has anyone else bought the wicker garden furniture from Ace Hardware? We bought ours about a year ago for our balcony and it has started to disintegrate - has anyone else had this issue? Thanks in advance, P

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY