Need a carpark to lease in JBR | ExpatWoman.com

Need a carpark to lease in JBR

Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 14:48
Have you tried finding a group page for your building on Facebook? I know my building has a big group page that they can talk on about living there... it might be an easy way to find a spot to rent from a neighbour!?
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 13:28
Thanks all, I will try them. Was hoping to lease from another apartment, as I think leasing from Management co's is very expensive... :( But will give them a call nevertheless. Thanks.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 11:46
Thanks Alismum, didn't know that. I don't use them as they don't manage our building in JBR.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 11:28
Do you mean you want an extra space besides the one that comes with your apartment? You would need to ask Taziz who are the management company. They have an office in Rimal on Plaza level. Amelia, they moved to Murjan OP Tel:04 434 5900 Taziz https://jbr.taziz.ae/community
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 10:15
Do you mean you want an extra space besides the one that comes with your apartment? You would need to ask Taziz who are the management company. They have an office in Rimal on Plaza level.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 09:37
Hi All, I have recently moved into an apartment in JBR, and need to find a carpark to lease. Does anyone know who I can contact, or do you have a carpark you don't use? Or know of someone who does? I am staying at the Rimal 1. Would be appreciative of any advice. Karen.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY