Looking for a good IVF Clinic in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a good IVF Clinic in Dubai

Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 11:00

Hello there!
I'm new in expatwoman and really happy to know about this forum that will be really usefull for me in Dubai, my new city!
I'm already mother of twins that I conceived in London through an IVF treatment.
We decided to grow our family and are trying to find a good IVF Doctor or Clinic.
I’ve heard about Fakih IVF clinic in Abu Dhabi, and since they also have clinic in Dubai I would like to try with them here. Anyone has visited them already?
I’d appreciate your comments :cool:

Thank you very much!!
Daniela :)

Latest post on 18 January 2016 - 22:42
Hi Princess87!! I've heard about Dr. Monikaa as an exceptional doctor. She works in Fakih IVF Abu Dhabi. Very good luck!!! :flower: thanks daniela for your recommendation ...thanks alot ..baby dust to all the ladies
Latest post on 12 January 2016 - 10:14
Hi Princess87!! I've heard about Dr. Monikaa as an exceptional doctor. She works in Fakih IVF Abu Dhabi. Very good luck!!! :flower:
Latest post on 22 December 2015 - 22:15
Thanks for your reply daniela...Really feel happy for ladies who have babies ..pray for me too .I really want my own baby ...we should pray for all the ladies who dont have kids God gave them all and me too healthy babies .Plzz ladies if you know any Good ivf dr in abu dhabi Fakih plzz tell me
Latest post on 19 December 2015 - 14:03
Hi Princess87, thank you very much, I'm so excited and happy for fulfill my dreams :) Answering your worry: not at all, they just suggested me to stand the rest of the day but actually you can do normal life. It's nice to hear you will try with them in Abu Dhabi, I'm sure you will feel with the same confidence and tranquility as me, they have a very professional medical team :) Please keep me updated! Very good luck!!! :flower:
Latest post on 19 December 2015 - 10:09
Hi everyone! Thanks "aimstar 31" for your recommendation, but finally I have chosen Fakih IVF, and I would like to share my experience with all of you: I have met a couple of moms in my neighborhood who received fertility treatments at Fakih IVF and they were really happy with the clinic, one of them got a girl and the other one is actually pregnant with twins! They both had experienced unsuccessful treatments previously (in Bourn Hall and another clinic in Sharjah), but at Fakih IVF they got pregnant in their first try, so that's why I’ve chosen Fakih IVF. They have a huge and nice clinic in an independent villa. My doctor has been very kind and patient with me, he has explained me everything with care detail and passion, and we decided to try an IVF treatment with PGD because of a genetic disease in my husband family, and.... I'M PREGNANT!!!!! Thanks God, my husband and me are really really happy!!! :love: :love: Also because we are waiting for twins!!! :angel::angel: Our Doctor, Dr Ahmad Fakih is highly recommended, he is really professional, taking care of all details, providing us the tranquility we needed, and giving us enough time to understand all the process. Very good luck for all of you!! :heart::heart::heart: hi daniela82 ..nice to hear from you and congrats on your pregnancy..I have a question Is egg collection painful ?Have you taken leave from office during ivf to take rest and relax to get pregnant.I am 28 yrs and scared of injection and egg collection.Plzz tell me i am sldo planning to start Ivf in Fakih abu dhabi
Latest post on 14 December 2015 - 10:56
Hi everyone! Thanks "aimstar 31" for your recommendation, but finally I have chosen Fakih IVF, and I would like to share my experience with all of you: I have met a couple of moms in my neighborhood who received fertility treatments at Fakih IVF and they were really happy with the clinic, one of them got a girl and the other one is actually pregnant with twins! They both had experienced unsuccessful treatments previously (in Bourn Hall and another clinic in Sharjah), but at Fakih IVF they got pregnant in their first try, so that's why I’ve chosen Fakih IVF. They have a huge and nice clinic in an independent villa. My doctor has been very kind and patient with me, he has explained me everything with care detail and passion, and we decided to try an IVF treatment with PGD because of a genetic disease in my husband family, and.... I'M PREGNANT!!!!! Thanks God, my husband and me are really really happy!!! :love: :love: Also because we are waiting for twins!!! :angel::angel: Our Doctor, Dr Ahmad Fakih is highly recommended, he is really professional, taking care of all details, providing us the tranquility we needed, and giving us enough time to understand all the process. Very good luck for all of you!! :heart::heart::heart:
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 18:01
I love FakihIVF, pregnant with twins from our first IVf cycle with Dr Ghina. I highly recommend them!!! dear newdubaimomma ...u delivered baby ....how much did u pay in fakih for ivf?
Latest post on 08 August 2015 - 16:52
I love FakihIVF, pregnant with twins from our first IVf cycle with Dr Ghina. I highly recommend them!!!
Latest post on 06 July 2015 - 09:52
Hi Daniela, me and my husband have tried Fakih ivf here in Dubai they were good but found they were more into money than patient care. We are now at Bourn Hall which is actually down the road and they have been fantastic. We had our 1st round of ICSI and made us feel comfortable the whole way. Unfortunately i had an early miscarriage this month but will be going back for round 2 in September. I would recommend them. Also they are cheaper than Fakih as well. The clinic started in the UK and was the 1st successful clinic in the UK to perform IVF. Worth a go. Sending luck to you Aimee

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY