AD Relocation advise for single ex-pat | ExpatWoman.com

AD Relocation advise for single ex-pat

Latest post on 20 September 2015 - 16:28
Hi All, Hoping you can help! I am moving to AD in early September and I will initially be in a hotel before I need to secure a permanent residence. I viewed a couple of properties when I was in AD earlier this year and I loved Saadiyat Island but my only concern is that it will be all young families? I am 31 and I am moving here on my own and I want to make sure I am not isolated and I am around people who are the same position as me also. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :-) Hi! I will be moving to AD in early October and will also need to secure a permanent residence. Have you been able to find a place? Do you still need a flatmate? I'm 27 years old and hope to find the same! Let me know. Thank you!
Latest post on 17 July 2015 - 23:44
Thank you so much for your help Emily, much appreciated! X
Latest post on 16 July 2015 - 09:34
Hi All, Hoping you can help! I am moving to AD in early September and I will initially be in a hotel before I need to secure a permanent residence. I viewed a couple of properties when I was in AD earlier this year and I loved Saadiyat Island but my only concern is that it will be all young families? I am 31 and I am moving here on my own and I want to make sure I am not isolated and I am around people who are the same position as me also. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :-) Hi mzreynoldz, congratulations on your new move to AD. Do not worry there are single Expats living here as well as couples and young families. Saadiayt Island is a great place to live as its also close to Yas Island. Another place you might want to look is Reem Island or Yas. AD is quite easily to get around and all the locations have their benefits. Check out this page for more information on different areas; http://www.expatwoman.com/abudhabi/monthly_abudhabi_property.aspx HTH EW Emily
Latest post on 07 July 2015 - 17:58
Hi All, Hoping you can help! I am moving to AD in early September and I will initially be in a hotel before I need to secure a permanent residence. I viewed a couple of properties when I was in AD earlier this year and I loved Saadiyat Island but my only concern is that it will be all young families? I am 31 and I am moving here on my own and I want to make sure I am not isolated and I am around people who are the same position as me also. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :-)