Sea Fu | ExpatWoman.com

Sea Fu

Latest post on 20 July 2015 - 13:41
We dined here for a special occasion last January and yes, utterly expensive & you go there "just for the sake" it's Four Seasons. I think the Pier Chic delivers more exquisiteness and good value too.
Latest post on 09 July 2015 - 17:45
My hubby loves the sea food restaurant at Le Meridian on airport road, but the ones at Four Seasons was really dull, not much of variety to excite you. I was not so impressed.
Latest post on 09 July 2015 - 10:17
Hello, We went before ramadan. It was ok, nothing special in our opinion. Obviously way too hot to sit outside by then, I imaging that would make the atmosphere much nicer & therefore everything else too. The staff were able to answer all our questions about the menu - we had a few, but it just seemed a bit sterile, maybe it needs to grow into itself? I wouldn't go again, to me there's better restaurants around. Naturally it was expensive, but Four Seasons in Dubai - well that 's to be expected isn't it. Go, perhaps we weren't in the right mood, or went too early, it might be much better for you.. Ah, thank you. Its very very expensive from what I have seen. I will try look for another seafood restaurant.
Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 15:20
Hello, We went before ramadan. It was ok, nothing special in our opinion. Obviously way too hot to sit outside by then, I imaging that would make the atmosphere much nicer & therefore everything else too. The staff were able to answer all our questions about the menu - we had a few, but it just seemed a bit sterile, maybe it needs to grow into itself? I wouldn't go again, to me there's better restaurants around. Naturally it was expensive, but Four Seasons in Dubai - well that 's to be expected isn't it. Go, perhaps we weren't in the right mood, or went too early, it might be much better for you..
Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 09:18
Hi, has anyone been to Sea Fu at Four Season? Is it extremely expensive? Whats the food and atmosphere like? Thank you

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY