........ RANT!! | ExpatWoman.com

........ RANT!!

Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 10:11

What is it about Customer Care with DU??

10 days without internet at work following the 'fibre optic upgrade' carried out by Du (some upgrade!), finally tell us it's one of the new cables - no sh*** Sherlock!.

3 days with engineers working on it and they can't find the problem. No body rings to update us as to what is going on (obviously nothing!) an whenever we ring Customer Services they read out what's on the computer screen but won't pass our call to a more senior member of staff.

Virgin Radio asked this morning is there anyone/anything at work that has made you cry.... YES....

So suggestions on a postcard please as to what we should do next.

Rant not over by a long way :angry::cry:

Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 13:07
What is it about Customer Care with DU?? 10 days without internet at work following the 'fibre optic upgrade' carried out by Du (some upgrade!), finally tell us it's one of the new cables - no sh*** Sherlock!. 3 days with engineers working on it and they can't find the problem. No body rings to update us as to what is going on (obviously nothing!) an whenever we ring Customer Services they read out what's on the computer screen but won't pass our call to a more senior member of staff. Virgin Radio asked this morning is there anyone/anything at work that has made you cry.... YES.... So suggestions on a postcard please as to what we should do next. Rant not over by a long way :angry::cry: We have in the past faced issues similar to yours and some worse with du. The only way to get them to find a solution, escalate the matter to Qualified techies and Sr. management is by informing them first that you are going to lodge a complaint with TRA and after about 5 days follow through with the complaint. Make sure you note down every person who you have spoken to and every engineer who has done a site visit. The moment you start talking with them using their employee names, complaint numbers and TRA, they generally work overtime and resolve the issue. TRA complaints can me made online.
Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 11:18
What is it about Customer Care with DU?? 10 days without internet at work following the 'fibre optic upgrade' carried out by Du (some upgrade!), finally tell us it's one of the new cables - no sh*** Sherlock!. 3 days with engineers working on it and they can't find the problem. No body rings to update us as to what is going on (obviously nothing!) an whenever we ring Customer Services they read out what's on the computer screen but won't pass our call to a more senior member of staff. Virgin Radio asked this morning is there anyone/anything at work that has made you cry.... YES.... So suggestions on a postcard please as to what we should do next. Rant not over by a long way :angry::cry: You have my deepest sympathy, LoveBubbles! Our recent issue with this company has now been resolved but they certainly don't make it easy!!!
Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 10:52
My and hubby and I are currently banging our heads against a brick wall with our chiller company. As well as a quarterly bill for doing naff all they have the audacity to charge us a 35 dhs "billing fee" every month. We have just received 2 bills for late payment for invoices that we were never notified of in the first place. We are now on the 4th email regarding this. This paper trail's gonna be huuuge! Dubai's tax free? Yeah, right. :angry:
Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 10:22
I feel your pain, I am currently in the throes of an epic battle with Etisalat that is beginning to make me feel like I am in a vortex. Don't get me started! Actually the best solution would probably be to mention your issue on the Radio!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY