Villa Hunting | ExpatWoman.com

Villa Hunting

Latest post on 10 July 2015 - 18:48

Hi ladies,

We are about to leave the temporary company accommodation. We are looking for a villa of 3 or 4 or 5 bedrooms, in a peaceful location for 13k max a month.
Any hints about it?

Thank you in advance...

Latest post on 14 July 2015 - 16:40
Glad to be of any help :) Let me know if you find a place you like. We will probably be ,moving out end September too.
Latest post on 11 July 2015 - 14:55
Dear expat2b, I am definitely sure it is the same organization :) You have no idea how much time I spend sailing in the street of that city looking for the good deal... I was desperate and think I might have some help on online. Anyways, thank you for you help I really appreciated :)
Latest post on 11 July 2015 - 00:24
Dear Ediop, We are in the same situation as you, with the same budget (I am guessing probably same organisation too :)), and miserably failed to find our "dream home". We have looked at some compounds around the villagio area which were 3 or 4 bedrooms for about 14-15k. You might want to check beverly hills compounds. They are actually not bad. Good family type compounds, with lots of kids and nice facilities. Al Hilal is another area with nice smaller compounds. I can almost become a real estate agent, considering how much research I have done! :)