Reasonable priced decking? | ExpatWoman.com

Reasonable priced decking?

Latest post on 12 July 2015 - 22:37

Hi ladies,

So I have seen in ace decking which you can stain / weather proof yourself, any other options other than ace?

Have quite a big area that needs doing so looking for most cost effective since its not actually my own home :-)

TIA

Latest post on 01 July 2017 - 00:20
My DH decked our garden. We bought the Teak ( I think ) decking wood from a large wood store in the Al quoz estate. I think to get quality wood that will survive the summer heat it will be expensive. I honestly cannot remember how much it cost, but it wasn't cheap, although buying it from a wood store was much much cheaper than the quote from the gardener !
Latest post on 29 June 2017 - 14:44
Hi ladies, So I have seen in ace decking which you can stain / weather proof yourself, any other options other than ace? Have quite a big area that needs doing so looking for most cost effective since its not actually my own home :-) TIA Dragon mart may be an option if you wanted to keep your budget down
Latest post on 28 June 2017 - 09:55
Hi, You can go for cedar wooden decking. Cedar Wooden decking is available in reasonable price compared to other decking. Cleaning n all also would be easy and last up to 15yrs as you are saying its not your own house.
Latest post on 28 June 2017 - 07:09
Hi ladies, So I have seen in ace decking which you can stain / weather proof yourself, any other options other than ace? Have quite a big area that needs doing so looking for most cost effective since its not actually my own home :-) TIA We put around 35 sqm in our garden. Paid almost 9000 for composite decking and installation. They also raised the level by 20 cm.
Latest post on 16 July 2015 - 00:44
Are you thinking of a wooden deck? Alot of the cheaper varieties will not last even one summer. Bricks might be a better option depending on what kind of space you have.
Latest post on 13 July 2015 - 11:13
Arrgh, had a few quotes from gardeners mega expensive lol. I don't mind doing the hard work to put it in will maybe try a few different ones again see what they come up with, managed to haggle on getting garden tidied up got 1500 aed off the price ha ha.
Latest post on 13 July 2015 - 05:40
You can ask some gardening landscape companies to give you a quote as well, as presumably if you buy it from Ace you'd have to install it yourselves?! Get a few different quotes but remember to haggle!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY