Help needed for accommodation in Johannesburg for a month | ExpatWoman.com

Help needed for accommodation in Johannesburg for a month

Latest post on 16 July 2015 - 03:08

Hi,

My DH is going to be in Johannesburg for a month for official work and the family is travelling with him. We have 3 kids age 6 & twins 16 month old; the nanny is also coming with us.

The office is in Sandton near Maude. I don't have much idea about the place. We are looking for acco not very far from workplace..... Either a self catering unit, or a villa/apartment. Preferably spacious, compound/community, & lots of greenery.

Again not sure about rents there but according to Dubai standards something in the upper mid range.

Any suggestions for kids is most welcome. Do we need any shots for kids.

We just have fortnight to make arrangements, will appreciate all help.

Latest post on 05 January 2016 - 18:14
hi, you can check the following webpages: www.property24.co.za www.privateproperty.co.za both have rental options and are quite user friendly
Latest post on 19 July 2015 - 20:14
Sorry can't help but I would post on the main forum as it gets more traffic.
Latest post on 16 July 2015 - 10:45
Thank you Lettie for this important info.
Latest post on 16 July 2015 - 08:06
I can't help with the accommodation in Johannesburg, but just have very important information regarding the children. Just make sure you have unabridged birth certificates for the children with you otherwise they will not even let the children on to the plane. A lot of people made the very expensive mistake not to have it on them and the children were not allowed to fly.