Packing Essentials? | ExpatWoman.com

Packing Essentials?

Latest post on 21 July 2015 - 01:52
Hi Chaletfan, thanks for the reply! I don't know what sort of accomodation I'll be in at the moment as that is being organised by my employer. But I will definitely take your advice on board, thank you!
Latest post on 19 July 2015 - 18:59
Sunscreen is quite expensive so bring that - I think I've bought 6 bottles to ship out. Teabags if you like a certain brand. It can take a couple of weeks to locate them at a reasonable price. Cash as the exchange rate is better in AD. Lots of books if you're a big reader or download plenty onto a tablet beforehand. I find liquid soap quite strongly scented in AD so I took that over at half term, and bars of soap are more expensive than in the UK so that if you like a particular type. What sort of accommodation are you in to begin with as that may help people give more suggestions.
Latest post on 17 July 2015 - 12:14
Hi all, I'm moving to Abu Dhabi next month (eep!) and am looking for some advice on packing. From my research it seems that you can get pretty much all of your Western comforts out there but is there anything that any of you left at home that you wish you had brought? Thank you in advance!