Moving to Palm Springs, California | ExpatWoman.com

Moving to Palm Springs, California

Latest post on 21 July 2015 - 14:56

Hello! Is there anyone who has feedback about living in Palm Springs, California?
I would love to hear all your feedbacks about cost of living, houses, life style, community, security etc.

Thanks!

Latest post on 29 January 2022 - 08:59
Not sure if you are still interested but I wouldn't move there unless you are 55+. It is a huge retirement area. Plus it is super super hot. Cost of living is cheap. It is safe and clean. It is ...
It must safe and clean
Latest post on 18 September 2021 - 23:37
The two biggest points have already been covered. It's very hot and very much a retirement area. Not really one of the crown jewels of southern california, but probably one of the more affordable bigger cities there.
Latest post on 25 July 2021 - 22:11
Just yesterday I decided to finally move to that city. Right now I am reading reviews, looking for public places to visit. Some of them, unfortunately, are closed due to COVID. However, i do not lo...
Hi! Good luck with your move. We have been living here almost for 6 years now. We didn’t have a moving company since we sold all of our furniture and moved only with our personal stuff.
Latest post on 22 June 2021 - 02:56
May I ask what is the best place in terms of safety and comfort, to have a business career in the US for single ladies? :) I thank you in advance.
Latest post on 31 October 2020 - 04:18
I have some family in Palm Springs and what I can tell you about it is that it's extremely hot. Unpleasantly hot so there's very little you can do outside. Like Mallory2007 said, it's also very much a retirement community in most areas. I wouldn't say it's really that affordable, but it's cheaper than places like San Diego and LA.
Latest post on 09 September 2015 - 23:29
Not sure if you are still interested but I wouldn't move there unless you are 55+. It is a huge retirement area. Plus it is super super hot. Cost of living is cheap. It is safe and clean. It is a mini get away for those of us who live in SoCal. There is not much to do there.