anny islamic courses/lessons in the area of uptown mirdif? special for ladies. | ExpatWoman.com

anny islamic courses/lessons in the area of uptown mirdif? special for ladies.

Latest post on 24 July 2015 - 22:04

Are there any islamic courses in the area of uptown mirdif?Tazwjieed memorization? My arabic is not optimal. I can mannage in english, buth Dutch is the best language i can speak. :)

Thank you! :)

Latest post on 27 September 2015 - 21:34
Salamu alaikum aichatjuh, Did you find something?? How is life there in dubai? I also really want to live there but specially in Sharjah
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 23:38
by the way Aicha, if I do live in Mirdif, I would be happy to help you with tajweed and understanding Qur'aan.. I have been helping my Dutch friend in Egypt with that for several months and it's fun for both of us :) @ Maroosh: Aaah leuk!! een medelander hihi Thank you so much for the information. I already did send an email to al kalimah so i hope that there is something possible. It is also not very far from where i am living. How is it for you now in Dubai. And how long have you been living here? And what do you miss the most hihi. Wow allot of questions hihi @ Umm Salah: That is so kind of you. And so nice that you will probably live in MIrdif. Then we will be neighbours.:). When will you come to Dubai? Thank you for the very sweet offer! I heard that there are coffee mornings in Festival city. That is not far from where we are living. I was already planning to go there, buth i am not sure if there are anny mornings at the moment. I also don t know anny people yet from here and would like it to know more people from the area. And you beeing prepared offering me some lessons is soooo nice of you! :). Hope to hear from you incha Allah. :)
Latest post on 25 July 2015 - 20:00
by the way Aicha, if I do live in Mirdif, I would be happy to help you with tajweed and understanding Qur'aan.. I have been helping my Dutch friend in Egypt with that for several months and it's fun for both of us :)
Latest post on 25 July 2015 - 19:58
We are pretty sure that we want to be in Mirdif, after considering a lot of Dubailand options.. it seems to have a more active community life with mosques and schools, right?
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 25 July 2015 - 19:52
Oh okay great - I'm arriving in a few weeks so I don't know the options :) Do you know where you will live? Which area of Dubai?
Latest post on 25 July 2015 - 19:22
Oh okay great - I'm arriving in a few weeks so I don't know the options :)
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 25 July 2015 - 18:27
Classes are not just for women, also for girls. And they go to school. There are loads of other classes going on during the day that working women can't attend.
Latest post on 25 July 2015 - 17:10
I wonder, why are they usually done after Asr? I guess a lot of women stay home and it's easier to go when the kids are at school. Any morning options?
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 July 2015 - 22:58
Tajweed classes are done in a lot of masajid, after Asr. Maybe go and have a look at your local masjid to see if they do them there as well. The best Islamic Center I know of near your area is KALEMAH. They are amazing, proper Ahlus-Sunnah. Muhamed Tim Humble is teaching there now. You can also follow Al Huda Sister online, they are located in Umm Suqeim so not in your area. This is ladies only center and they are really, truly amazing. Nice to see a fellow Dutch lady here on the forum:)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY