full time maid advice | ExpatWoman.com

full time maid advice

Latest post on 26 July 2015 - 10:36

Hi. Any tips on how to choose an agency to get a full time maid in dubai. Also has anyone had experience with savoire vivre? Would appreciate any advice or thoughts. Thank you

Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 07:33
I posted an ad here for a full time maid and I got so many responses but they all say the same thing. "I'm so and so with X years experience and I'm from ____." IT's overwhelming because those responses do not jump out at me. One lady said "I'm so and so and I have a great sense of humor" and I wrote her back and was like let's meet for coffee! And someone had already snagged her up! I want someone fun and to be a part of the family not just to clean up after us. I'm having a hard time with this maid thing. Sorry I have no advice to give but I'm with you!
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 09:32
I agree with Mohandissa about the agencies. There are plenty of maids, often with references, available via the classifieds on this site. You can either select a few for interviewing, or place an add yourself. A good start are always those maids whose current employers place the add because they're leaving Dubai and want to help their maid find new employment.
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 09:26
Why not have a look on local notice boards for adverts so that you can meet and interview your maid yourself? Just my opinion, but I feel that the agencies are only a short hop away from human traffickers. The poor maids get such a bad deal out of it.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY