Villa Rental Insurance | ExpatWoman.com

Villa Rental Insurance

Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 09:15
Thx everyone. Out of curiosity do you also do auto insurance through these companies? We have our contents, both cars and annual holiday insurance through Zurich
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 09:13
Thx everyone. Out of curiosity do you also do auto insurance through these companies?
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 15:44
Can anyone recommend an insurance company for villa rentals? I have tried to contact Axa with no response. TIA. we have axa, it wasnt expensive and we just did it online
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 15:30
What type of insurance are you looking for? We have used Zurich for all our insurance needs since we moved here 3 years ago We have contents insurance with Zurich too via HSBC, thankfully never had to claim, but seems straightforward and quite reasonable. Believe it's the LL's responsibility for buildings insurance, but someone correct me if I'm wrong Yes you're right. Buildings insurance is the LL responsibility.
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 15:24
What type of insurance are you looking for? We have used Zurich for all our insurance needs since we moved here 3 years ago We have contents insurance with Zurich too via HSBC, thankfully never had to claim, but seems straightforward and quite reasonable. Believe it's the LL's responsibility for buildings insurance, but someone correct me if I'm wrong
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 09:47
I use Wehbe Insurance Services and they seem to be quite good, but with many companies here you must phone them as they don't respond to emails .... until you have built up a relationship with them.
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 09:16
What type of insurance are you looking for? We have used Zurich for all our insurance needs since we moved here 3 years ago
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 09:05
Can anyone recommend an insurance company for villa rentals? I have tried to contact Axa with no response. TIA.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY