Problem signing up for careem | ExpatWoman.com

Problem signing up for careem

Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 16:24
Their customer service called - 10 out of 10 for that - and I am not being stupid. They couldn't do it either ! Secretly pleased about that as I was beginning to think I must be doing something wrong! Their tech department will sort it out.
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 16:10
Because I haven't been able to get a phone number that is answered when it rings !, Have you tried 04 440 5222 That's the one I use and never had a problem getting though to them
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 16:04
Shame, I was hoping it might have been something simple. Fingers crossed your frustration is eased!
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 16:01
My number pad on my phone is just numbers, no option of any characters. I will email them instead.
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 16:00
Because I haven't been able to get a phone number that is answered when it rings !, Have you tried 04 440 5222
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 15:58
I just tried and had no problems with the pin. All went through ok. Maybe check if you have your cap lock on or if using the number pad that it is locked on numbers and not symbols.
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 15:51
Because I haven't been able to get a phone number that is answered when it rings !,
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 15:50
This is driving me crazy! I am trying to sign up for Careem but am getting nowhere. To validate my account, I have to enter a pin that careem sends to my phone. Easy, yes ? No! Every time I enter the pin that I am sent, it replies with oops, you have entered an incorrect pin. No I haven't ! And then I have to wait an hour to reapply. Aagghhhhh. If I didn't live in an area with no street names or villa numbers, I wouldn't even bother, but careem allows you to pin your house on a map, which means that they actually do turn up, unlike Dubai Taxis, who can't follow road directions! Anyone else had this problem? I have now made 7 attempts at this since last night! I think I might just remain a designated driver ? Why don't you call Careem customer service You beat me to it. Their customer care is usually very good.
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 15:49
This is driving me crazy! I am trying to sign up for Careem but am getting nowhere. To validate my account, I have to enter a pin that careem sends to my phone. Easy, yes ? No! Every time I enter the pin that I am sent, it replies with oops, you have entered an incorrect pin. No I haven't ! And then I have to wait an hour to reapply. Aagghhhhh. If I didn't live in an area with no street names or villa numbers, I wouldn't even bother, but careem allows you to pin your house on a map, which means that they actually do turn up, unlike Dubai Taxis, who can't follow road directions! Anyone else had this problem? I have now made 7 attempts at this since last night! I think I might just remain a designated driver ? Why don't you call Careem customer service
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 15:45
This is driving me crazy! I am trying to sign up for Careem but am getting nowhere. To validate my account, I have to enter a pin that careem sends to my phone. Easy, yes ? No! Every time I enter the pin that I am sent, it replies with oops, you have entered an incorrect pin. No I haven't ! And then I have to wait an hour to reapply. Aagghhhhh. If I didn't live in an area with no street names or villa numbers, I wouldn't even bother, but careem allows you to pin your house on a map, which means that they actually do turn up, unlike Dubai Taxis, who can't follow road directions! Anyone else had this problem? I have now made 7 attempts at this since last night! I think I might just remain a designated driver ?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY