Plus size bras | ExpatWoman.com

Plus size bras

Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 21:14

Where can I find plus size bras in Dubai? I have found K Lynn who have my size but would like to know to know of more. Thank you

Latest post on 23 March 2021 - 13:49
you can find plus size bras at https://www.apparelshopusa.com/
Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 13:28
La Senza has 40+ DD and perhaps a bit bigger too. I have had mine now more than 4 years with regular washes. Still going strong. Of course, now that I have just thought about the fact it has been so many years I am depressed. My poor husband. Going shopping. Following with interest! Looking for new places to shop. Matalan have had E cup in the past, I have had some lovely cheap sets from there
Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 11:45
La Senza has 40+ DD and perhaps a bit bigger too. I have had mine now more than 4 years with regular washes. Still going strong. Of course, now that I have just thought about the fact it has been so many years I am depressed. My poor husband. Going shopping. Following with interest! Looking for new places to shop.
Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 12:57
I find them at Debenhams for me :biggrin:
Latest post on 25 October 2016 - 15:27
Shop by the name of YOURS in new annexe at Ibn Batuta
Latest post on 24 October 2016 - 12:59
Rigby and Peller are in Festival Centre upstairs - they go up to J cup I beliwvw (at elast that's what it said in their window)
Latest post on 24 October 2016 - 08:29
I heard on the radio that Rigby & Pellar have opened a store here, although I don't remember where . Another idea is to get them on line. I use 2 great sites. bravissimo & brastop. Brastop is my favourite,as their prices are very reasonable and they do bra sized swim wear too.
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 15:49
second vote for TKD!
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 18:50
If price isn't a huge issue for you, try the Q Room in Dubai Mall. I buy all my Prima Donna bras there (used to get them at Rigby & Peller London), and they are just so fantastic for size/fit and wear (long-lasting). You may pay a bit up front (no pun intended!) but they are seriously great and last for ages. Agree with others re having to know your size and how things fit because there aren't very many good 'fitters' out here, but if you know what fits you/feels good, Q Room is wonderful. And the Prima Donna brand is great.
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 11:00
I desperately need some more bras, but as I wear a GG cup I'm finding it so difficult. Debenhams in Ibn Battuta used to sell them but the last time I went I was told they no longer supply that size :cry: try TKD ... the panache range goes upto a 42GG and then buy the same online... via shop&ship or postaplus, etc...
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 10:58
My sisters-in-law are all blessed on the chest and they said they buy their bras from Tchibo. They have plus-sized bras there that aren't too expensive like La Senza and Victoria's Secret.
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 10:45
I desperately need some more bras, but as I wear a GG cup I'm finding it so difficult. Debenhams in Ibn Battuta used to sell them but the last time I went I was told they no longer supply that size :cry: shop and ship is your friend :-)
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 10:42
I desperately need some more bras, but as I wear a GG cup I'm finding it so difficult. Debenhams in Ibn Battuta used to sell them but the last time I went I was told they no longer supply that size :cry:
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 10:06
Debenhams has a sale on Victoria Secret goes up to a DD Matalan up to an E
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 08:47
Thank you all for the useful information. I will be sure to visit these places.:)
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 08:34
when I'm in no rush to buy the bras I often go and try out the different sizes at TKD / Debenhams / M&S but then purchase these online via different stores... for example, a Panache brand bra from TKD roughly costs around AED 280 at the store... but when purchased online I usually get the same for around AED 100 (including shipping via Postaplus). but there is a time lag of around 7-10 days before I actually receive the item so would only work if ur not in a rush to buy the same
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 06:22
Debenhams I buy all my bras there, I really like Debenhams. Good value as well.
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 02:49
TKD at Town Centre Jumeirah. They have lovely bras and a decent range. Good sales too. I don't fault the quality but did have issues with their sales staff with sizing so be sure you are comfortable le before purchasing. Also consider Marks & Spencer, Debenhams, also Matalan sometimes stock bigger sizes. Failing that if you know the brand/size I have found Figleaves deliver to the UAE okay
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 23:38
Debenhams
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 22:29
TKD at Town Centre Jumeirah. They have lovely bras and a decent range. Good sales too.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY