S and K closed | ExpatWoman.com

S and K closed

Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 14:34
They manage the property we rent. We emailed our landlord last night to find out if he was even aware. Just resigned our lease, fingers crossed we don't have any issues. I do feel for the landlords and employees, but part of me is glad my relationship with them has been brought to an, albeit abrupt, conclusion. Good luck :-)
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 14:33
They manage the property we rent. We emailed our landlord last night to find out if he was even aware. Just resigned our lease, fingers crossed we don't have any issues. I do feel for the landlords and employees, but part of me is glad my relationship with them has been brought to an, albeit abrupt, conclusion.
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 11:45
Hello 2007.
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 10:42
Apparently there's h*** on as some tennants have been scammed also. There was an article in one of yesterdays papers saying that their office had been trashed by disgruntled employees. Wow I didn't know that
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 10:40
Apparently there's h*** on as some tennants have been scammed also. There was an article in one of yesterdays papers saying that their office had been trashed by disgruntled employees.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY