Nanny marrying next month . | ExpatWoman.com

Nanny marrying next month .

Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 14:33
Our fantastic live In , long term nanny/housekeeper will marry next month at her embassy here. She is just been back to her home country but unfortunately her fiancé wasn't due leave so it will be a while before she can celebrate with her family there and have a church blessing . Any Ideas how we could acknowledge her celebration ? She has asked if I will take the children to the service which will be lovely but I'd like to do something else for them as a couple in the way of a gift or treat rather than money . Just a nice gesture really . My husband though a night in a hotel but I'm not sure they would be comfortable with that . I think that is lovely I did that for my friends wedding as they have a house/furniture etc and didn't want cash/presents I used http://hotelvouchershop.com/ I don't know if they have something like that here or in their own country
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 14:06
Our fantastic live In , long term nanny/housekeeper will marry next month at her embassy here. She is just been back to her home country but unfortunately her fiancé wasn't due leave so it will be a while before she can celebrate with her family there and have a church blessing . Any Ideas how we could acknowledge her celebration ? She has asked if I will take the children to the service which will be lovely but I'd like to do something else for them as a couple in the way of a gift or treat rather than money . Just a nice gesture really . My husband though a night in a hotel but I'm not sure they would be comfortable with that .

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY