garden designer recommendation? | ExpatWoman.com

garden designer recommendation?

Latest post on 15 June 2016 - 14:54
Can anyone recommend a garden designer who might be able to provide advice, and possibly complete work, to create a garden for a villa (at the moment it is a large lawn and needs to be broken up with trees/bushes - just don't know where to start!) Hi there - I am on the same quest. Did you have any success in your search and possible learnings or additional recommendations?
Latest post on 11 September 2015 - 11:57
I have a friend, with many years of experience here, who has just started his own landscaping design business. Send him a message and he will be happy to chat you to. [email protected]
Latest post on 11 September 2015 - 11:29
Thompson Landscaping. They landscaped our garden which was sand dunes when we moved in. Excellent and efficient work.
Latest post on 10 September 2015 - 08:39
We used Hortus Landscaping for our villa and are very happy with our decision. We had an idea on how we wanted our garden to look and Hortus has given us good advice on softscaping and hardscaping. You may want to give Nadeem a call at 050-283 1341.
Latest post on 05 August 2015 - 16:38
We had our garden beautifully landscaped by Toscana Landscaping they did a first class job, and provided quite a few design ideas for us to choose from. Wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend them.
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 15:59
Get some ideas off google images of what you want. then call Hussain 0505926859 for a quote. will depend on your area though.:)
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 08:16
Hi Oldtimer a few of my mates have used Iconic. Dealt with a nice lady called Lucy. Their website is www.iconicllc.me
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 19:52
Can anyone recommend a garden designer who might be able to provide advice, and possibly complete work, to create a garden for a villa (at the moment it is a large lawn and needs to be broken up with trees/bushes - just don't know where to start!)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY